You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
chest compression karate, romantic
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Sms 4 the next expansion
Private
World famous



Croatoan wrote:
Lauren wrote:
I'd also like to see an Into the Future pack, that one was cool
i agree, but it was because of that pack sims 3 started lag for me tho..

Sims 3 is very badly optimized
Private
World famous



Wenka wrote:
Lauren wrote:
I'd also like to see an Into the Future pack, that one was cool

like at sims 3? (in the sims3 it was lit haha)

yes :d
Snakkes
Youtube star



I hope it'll be another vacation one... World Adventures got a bad rap but it is still one of my favourites. Plus, like Monarch said, they're going for more story-based packs and W.A. really delivers that
Private
World famous



"more talking furnitures" expansion pack!!
Private
World famous



Snakkes wrote:
I hope it'll be another vacation one... World Adventures got a bad rap but it is still one of my favourites. Plus, like Monarch said, they're going for more story-based packs and W.A. really delivers that
true :/
Wenka
International star



Croatoan wrote:
Wenka wrote:
next expansion pack be like: "washing machine that works automatically" xD
omg
ikr
Wenka
International star



Croatoan wrote:
"more talking furnitures" expansion pack!!
that would be dream come true xDD
Private
World famous



Wenka wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
"more talking furnitures" expansion pack!!
that would be dream come true xDD
same, but also my nightmare.. just imagine every time a sim sits down, the couch starts talking! 
Wenka
International star



Croatoan wrote:
Wenka wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
"more talking furnitures" expansion pack!!
that would be dream come true xDD
same, but also my nightmare.. just imagine every time a sim sits down, the couch starts talking! 
"don't you dare sit on me hooman" xd
Obliviate
Princess of Pop



I want to say supernatural but since they are spliting them into game packs...
Private
World famous



Wenka wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
Wenka wrote:
that would be dream come true xDD
same, but also my nightmare.. just imagine every time a sim sits down, the couch starts talking! 
"don't you dare sit on me hooman" xd

Private
World famous



Obliviate wrote:
I want to say supernatural but since they are spliting them into game packs...
oof, hopefully the game pack is revealed around halloween and well get something supernatural
Private
International star



i have no idea, but i really want a university pack : ( the game is sooo boring rn 
Private
World famous



Elowyn wrote:
i have no idea, but i really want a university pack : ( the game is sooo boring rn 
thats why mods are to entertain us while we wait
Private
International star



Croatoan wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
i have no idea, but i really want a university pack : ( the game is sooo boring rn 
thats why mods are to entertain us while we wait
they make my game slow, so i really want some new gameplay this year 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last