You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Style my badass pls
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
series on netflix
Private
International star



how to sell drugs online (fast)
Private
Popstar



Ladyviolet
Youtube star



Adaarda wrote:I have actually watched the first 11 seasons of supernatural haha it's goood
Omg yesss it was/is my obsession. Having mixed feelings now that it's ending.

Also idk if you watch anime but Violet Evergarden is good (made me cry though). It's in Netflix.
Private
Popstar



ladyviolet wrote:
Adaarda wrote:I have actually watched the first 11 seasons of supernatural haha it's goood
Omg yesss it was/is my obsession. Having mixed feelings now that it's ending.

Also idk if you watch anime but Violet Evergarden is good (made me cry though). It's in Netflix.
I have only watched saiki k or something like that and death note  I'll check it out!
Private
World famous



Dark is honestly so good
story line is magnificent 
the music is great
aesthetics are perfection
ugh I love it


and it's second season is coming out in a few days!!! (and a 3rd season has already been confirmed as well, yas I'm in paradise)
Private
Popstar



Clegane wrote:
Dark is honestly so good
story line is magnificent 
the music is great
aesthetics are perfection
ugh I love it


and it's second season is coming out in a few days!!! (and a 3rd season has already been confirmed as well, yas I'm in paradise)
thanks I'll check it out!
Ladyviolet
Youtube star



Adaarda wrote:I have only watched saiki k or something like that and death note  I'll check it out!

If that doesn't spark interest, Seven Deadly Sins might (Nanatsu no Taizai). My best friend is a huge fan of that. Oh and Voltron too, if you're into scifi. And if you want something weird/different, there's Aggretsuko. Once you get over the screaming it's alright to watch and it's getting a new season next month. None of those are extremely good or anything, but they're good for passing time!

Also I recommend Dark as well!!! 10/10
Private
Popstar



ladyviolet wrote:
Adaarda wrote:I have only watched saiki k or something like that and death note  I'll check it out!

If that doesn't spark interest, Seven Deadly Sins might (Nanatsu no Taizai). My best friend is a huge fan of that. Oh and Voltron too, if you're into scifi. And if you want something weird/different, there's Aggretsuko. Once you get over the screaming it's alright to watch and it's getting a new season next month. None of those are extremely good or anything, but they're good for passing time!

Also I recommend Dark as well!!! 10/10
okay thanksss for taking the time to write all that haha <3333
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: