You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Megumi
Looking for my w h o l e wl, send offers ^^
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
I'll draw you for cr
Isolated
National star



Adaarda wrote:
damn that's pretty. Is 100-150cr ok or is that too little ;O
Let's go with 150, if that's ok, do you want me to draw your current look?

@Adaarda 
Private
International star



that's one very pretty style! Sadly I don't have cr now, but count this as bump hehe :3 
Private
Popstar



Isolated wrote:
Adaarda wrote:
damn that's pretty. Is 100-150cr ok or is that too little ;O
Let's go with 150, if that's ok, do you want me to draw your current look?

@Adaarda 
current look is fine yeah :) should I send you cr now or later?
Isolated
National star



Adaarda wrote:
Isolated wrote:
Adaarda wrote:
damn that's pretty. Is 100-150cr ok or is that too little ;O
Let's go with 150, if that's ok, do you want me to draw your current look?

@Adaarda 
current look is fine yeah should I send you cr now or later?
aight, I'll post it here when I'm done, you can send me the cr after (:
Isolated
National star





@Adaarda here you go (:
Isolated
National star



leda wrote:
Isolated wrote:
leda wrote:
oooops
a tip for you: use a distinct signature, and when writing usernames, do it in a fashion that it doesn't look like a signature!!
gorgeous art otherwise, how much would you charge for one? i would love a drawing <3
yeah i know but it was like a one time thingy, since i was in the mood to draw and I didn't care for it too much back then but i'll change that now (:
if you'd draw me i'd pay 300cr  @Isolated 
oh fuck didn't see yours sad you're next, I'll draw you by the end of the week (can't tomorrow) alright (:

@leda 
Private
International star



damn your art is pretty - bump!!
Isolated
National star



Wenka wrote:
that's one very pretty style! Sadly I don't have cr now, but count this as bump hehe :3 
aw thank you <3

up: also thanks <3
Private
Popstar



Isolated wrote:


@Adaarda here you go (:
Ohhh it's so good omgg thank uuuu
Delewie
Living legend



Would also love to buy one c:
Isolated
National star



Adaarda wrote:
Isolated wrote:


@Adaarda here you go (:
Ohhh it's so good omgg thank uuuu
thanks for the cr and glad you like it <3
Isolated
National star



Delewie wrote:
Would also love to buy one c:
sure! I'll draw you after leda ^^

would l o v e to draw your current look btw
Djinn
International star



omg I love it!
Isolated
National star





Somehow not quite satisfied with this one but hope you still like it...... @leda 
Private
International star



Isolated wrote:


Somehow not quite satisfied with this one but hope you still like it...... @leda 
UGH OMG HOW ARE YOU NOT . . . . THIS IS BEAUTIFUL  thank you <33333
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last