You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
We need to wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.......
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Ideas < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Do you like this idea?
PP open for all
Private
Popstar



Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could set out a public exchange request for any currency and then you can just accept it. Kinda the same way with the battle requests but with the different currencies here on the site. (NOTICE I SAID OTHER CURRENCIES TOO)

So you can decide if you want to exchange privately or publicly 
Yasu
National star



I don't understand? 
Private
International star



make it the same with cr n pd exchanges then also
Private
Popstar



Yasu wrote:
I don't understand? 
Like you can lay out a public exchange request 

example: 100000 of ur pd for 10 credits

then make it available for anyone to accept, just leave it publicly 
Private
Popstar



Eis wrote:
make it the same with cr n pd exchanges then also
Yeah that’s why I said for all the currencies 😜
Private
International star



RareRevolution wrote:
Eis wrote:
make it the same with cr n pd exchanges then also
Yeah that’s why I said for all the currencies 😜
ur title is misleading then 
Private
Popstar



Eis wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Eis wrote:
make it the same with cr n pd exchanges then also
Yeah that’s why I said for all the currencies 😜
ur title is misleading then 
No the title is bait 
Private
Princess of Pop



yes please, that would be a good idea
Private
Popstar



Limited wrote:
yes please, that would be a good idea
I know right, it would eliminate a lot of exchange threads too
Yasu
National star



RareRevolution wrote:
Yasu wrote:
I don't understand? 
Like you can lay out a public exchange request 

example: 100000 of ur pd for 10 credits

then make it available for anyone to accept, just leave it publicly 
Aaaah now I understand, thats sounds great
Private
Popstar



Yasu wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Yasu wrote:
I don't understand? 
Like you can lay out a public exchange request 

example: 100000 of ur pd for 10 credits

then make it available for anyone to accept, just leave it publicly 
Aaaah now I understand, thats sounds great
Thank u ❤️
Yasu
National star



RareRevolution wrote:
Yasu wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Like you can lay out a public exchange request 

example: 100000 of ur pd for 10 credits

then make it available for anyone to accept, just leave it publicly 
Aaaah now I understand, thats sounds great
Thank u ❤️
Btw why this isn't at ideas categorie
Private
Popstar



Yasu wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Yasu wrote:
Aaaah now I understand, thats sounds great
Thank u ❤️
Btw why this isn't at ideas categorie
Cause I accidentally pushed the wrong category 😜
I fixed it 
Yasu
National star



RareRevolution wrote:
Yasu wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Thank u ❤️
Btw why this isn't at ideas categorie
Cause I accidentally pushed the wrong category 😜
I fixed it 
Okay ❤️
Private
Princess of Pop



RareRevolution wrote:
Limited wrote:
yes please, that would be a good idea
I know right, it would eliminate a lot of exchange threads too
YES, in that way people can see how much the seller want for it (example)
Private
Popstar



Limited wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Limited wrote:
yes please, that would be a good idea
I know right, it would eliminate a lot of exchange threads too
YES, in that way people can see how much the seller want for it (example)
Yeah!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last