You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Delewie
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Do you like quizzes?
Yes
89%
16
No
11%
2
The end date of this poll has expired on 20-04-2019 22:30
[Closed] Easter Quiz!
Private
Popstar



๏ปฟ

Hello!
I wanted to make a quiz for y'all
When you have gotten all the words right you have six marked letters, these you have to make a word out of and send me on a personal message. I will write your name up on a list and I will randomly pick two people who win๏ปฟ 20c
r each and one who win last weeks WoF!
๏ปฟ
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Exiting or what?๏ปฟ

Here we go...

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ
ACROSS
ย 
ย  1. who does easter celebrate? ย 
ย  8. the origins of the Easter Bunny can be traced back to a region of... ย 
ย  9. which bird laid the largest known egg? ย 
ย  11. which duo recorded the song 'run rabbit run'? ย 

ย 
DOWN
ย 
ย  2. whose last meal was four scoops of ice cream and six chocolate chip cookies? ย 
ย  3. what is the name of the 2011 animated movie about a young rabbit who does not want to become the Easter Bunny? ย 
ย  4. what religion celebrates easter? ย 
ย  5. typical easter flower ย 
ย  6. what chocolate does norwegians usually eat at easter? ย 
ย  7. the word 'easter' comes from the name of an Angelo Saxon ... ย 
ย  10. what do kids hunt for during easter?



I will stop writing up names when the poll ends
If you have any questions, feel free to ask below
Private
Popstar



๏ปฟ
List of people who have sent in the right word:

MeNoS
Myrcella

cyberpunk
honeylove
VirgoElfย 
KarroXx


Private
World famous



hmm
Private
World famous



have 8 and 5 left
Private
World famous



Myrcella wrote:
have 8 and 5 left
cant seem to figure outย  5
Private
Popstar



Myrcella wrote:
Myrcella wrote:
have 8 and 5 left
cant seem to figure outย  5
I can see that one is a bit tricky, but all can't be easy either

Only hint I will give out on nr. 9
extinctย enormous, flightless, bird
December
International star



Chlorine wrote:
Myrcella wrote:
Myrcella wrote:
have 8 and 5 left
cant seem to figure outย  5
I can see that one is a bit tricky, but all can't be easy either

Only hint I will give out on nr. 5
extinctย enormous, flightless, bird
i can't find a bird with such a long name
VirgoElf
International star



I can't seem to click on the image
Private
World famous



not sure if i've got the five across one right, but i can make a guess based on it
Private
World famous



VirgoElf wrote:
I can't seem to click on the image
if you right click and select to open the image in a new tab, you should be able to see it as its full size! or you can save it and open it in ms paint or another art program.
VirgoElf
International star



cyberpunk wrote:
VirgoElf wrote:
I can't seem to click on the image
if you right click and select to open the image in a new tab, you should be able to see it as its full size! or you can save it and open it in ms paint or another art program.
I can't save the image because I'm using my phone and I don't have a laptop/computer.
Private
Popstar



Guys, I've edited the word for nr. 9 since I google'd a little and found out it's not often called by the full name.
So Iย shortenedย it,ย but everything is still the same.ย 
December
International star



Chlorine wrote:
Guys, I've edited the word for nr. 5 since I google'd a little and found out it's not often called by the full name.
So Iย shortenedย it,ย but everything is still the same.ย 
are you sure you didn't forget a letter...or did i find the wrong bird xD
Private
World famous



VirgoElf wrote:
cyberpunk wrote:
VirgoElf wrote:
I can't seem to click on the image
if you right click and select to open the image in a new tab, you should be able to see it as its full size! or you can save it and open it in ms paint or another art program.
I can't save the image because I'm using my phone and I don't have a laptop/computer.
D:

i never use phone-based internet so idk a workaround

maybe someone else can suggest one?
MeNoS
World famous



will u tell us if we send a wrong answer in?
Private
Popstar



December wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
Guys, I've edited the word for nr. 5 since I google'd a little and found out it's not often called by the full name.
So Iย shortenedย it,ย but everything is still the same.ย 
are you sure you didn't forget a letter...or did i find the wrong bird xD
@Decemberย  Message me what u guessed and i will tell u ^^ย 

@MeNoSย Yes
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last