You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Apterygidae
Hello everybody! I just want to tell you all that I think you are beautiful!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE
Private
Popstar



We are bored
Just talk


(Always changing the topic)

1.SoftHyuuga : 5cr
2.Jalander : 10cr
3.Vig : 10cr
4.Lucyfer : 15cr
5.Fjant : 20cr
6.Amazink : 165cr+item
7.Skullfriend : 10cr+item
8.Dontcha : 35cr+item
9.Jamilia : 10cr
10.Skeleton : 10cr
11.Absinthe : 29cr+item
12.RareRevolution : 5cr
13.Rockinggrl : 10cr+2k pd
14.HeyitsKarlee :10cr+item
15.Oniichan : 30cr
16.Bee : 10cr
17.Lettmelk : 10cr+item
18.Smile2 : 10cr
19.Kofod : 50cr
20.Ask : 15cr
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pagegoals :
1000
1234
2000
2500
3000
4000
4321
5000
6000
6666
6969
7500
8888
10000
Private
International star



Hi!
Private
Popstar



skullfriend wrote:
Hi!

Hi there :d
Private
Popstar



I hate braces I wash my teeth like 100times a day
Private
International star



I'm tired but I'm too excited for tomorrow to take a nap :^)
Private
Popstar



skullfriend wrote:
I'm tired but I'm too excited for tomorrow to take a nap :^)

Why? U can take a nap as well today na?
Private
Popstar



I'll go and watch some series with my little sister
Private
International star



Jahnam wrote:
skullfriend wrote:
I'm tired but I'm too excited for tomorrow to take a nap :^)

Why? U can take a nap as well today na?
We have band practice and I'm most likely getting my new tablet ahhh
nah, I don't like napping that much anyways
Private
International star



Jahnam wrote:
I'll go and watch some series with my little sister
Have fun!
Private
Popstar



skullfriend wrote:
Jahnam wrote:
skullfriend wrote:
I'm tired but I'm too excited for tomorrow to take a nap :^)

Why? U can take a nap as well today na?
We have band practice and I'm most likely getting my new tablet ahhh
nah, I don't like napping that much anyways

I hate napping I always feel bad after napping
Private
International star



Jahnam wrote:
skullfriend wrote:
Jahnam wrote:

Why? U can take a nap as well today na?
We have band practice and I'm most likely getting my new tablet ahhh
nah, I don't like napping that much anyways

I hate napping I always feel bad after napping
same
Private
Popstar



oh god i hate my sis I'm on diet and she bought some chips 
i keep her in company and thata how she thanks me #triggered
Vetements
Karaoke star



heelloo
Vetements
Karaoke star



^^'
Private
International star



Vetements wrote:
heelloo
Hi!
Private
Popstar



hello i'm jahnam's side account 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last