You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
MicDrop
Mic mic bungee!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
what are you studying?
Private
Popstar



im curious

this is mainly meant for the uni students, but everyone's welcome to answer!
SeptemberBlues
National star



Not in college yet but I want to go for Filmmaking/photography!
HeyitsKarlee
National star



i'm rlly young lol
not in uni yet!!
i do the basic school
i'm in advanced classes
i'm taking 2 language courses, swedish & spanish
Persona
Streetmusician



Film and Literature
Kaitlin
International star



Vet tech
animal nurse
vet nurse
it has different names in different countries so idk
Glowed
Popstar



not in uni yet, 
 but i'm at a philology profile at high school
i will most likely study english at the Faculty of philology, but i've got a plenty of time left to change my mind
Cobain
National star



baker/pastry chef lmao
BloomCissi
World famous



Gender studies
Private
Popstar



glowed wrote:
not in uni yet, 
 but i'm at a philology profile at high school
i will most likely study english at the Faculty of philology, but i've got a plenty of time left to change my mind
what is philology? :0
Glowed
Popstar



Rouya wrote:
glowed wrote:
not in uni yet, 
 but i'm at a philology profile at high school
i will most likely study english at the Faculty of philology, but i've got a plenty of time left to change my mind
what is philology? :0
the study of language/s
Private
Youtube star



history ! taking classes mostly in art/film history
Private
Youtube star



I'm still in highschool but I think I want to study Illustration or Animation..
Private
Popstar



glowed wrote:
Rouya wrote:
glowed wrote:
not in uni yet, 
 but i'm at a philology profile at high school
i will most likely study english at the Faculty of philology, but i've got a plenty of time left to change my mind
what is philology? :0
the study of language/s
ohhh cool !
Private
Popstar



i like how a lot of people on vp want to/are studying study film/photography/art/animation etc. it's cool how ppl on here all seem to be very creative !
Rahe
Youtube star



IT Systems Administration
Private
World famous



Chem & Bio
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last