You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Bowie
male friends. pals. i put like uuh half of my male wd in mp for mostly under avg
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
fill out a form ay
Josten
Popstar



if u want to

age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20): 
whr r u from:
do u have any pattern on your socks:
fave painting piece:
what calms u down:
r u a fan of scented candles:
snow person or sunny person:
is there anything u collect:
vinyls or cds:
mention a song that makes u nostalgic:
what do u fear:
Holy
World famous



age: 16 
whr r u from: finland (:
do u have any pattern on your socks: not atm, they r mustard coloured
fave painting piece: dont rlly have one ((except this one but it's not an actual painting))
what calms u down: music n my friends. love u @lelde.
r u a fan of scented candles: ye i would be if i could smell )-;
snow person or sunny person: sunny 
is there anything u collect: lemon concentrate bottles
vinyls or cds: vinyls !
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: hometown - top,, lmao
what do u fear: the dark n my siblings drowning and me losing all my friends
Josten
Popstar



@Holy ur right it’s not but god I’m in love w the colors and it’s rly calming to look at
thank u for showing me it bless 
Holy
World famous



Josten wrote:
@Holy ur right it’s not but god I’m in love w the colors and it’s rly calming to look at
thank u for showing me it bless 
yes ik !! (-:
Thecellabration
Princess of Pop



age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20): 19
whr r u from: southern sweden
do u have any pattern on your socks: no they're plain grey ):
fave painting piece: i'm a former art student but somehow i don't really have a favourite ): the first one that comes to mind though is "ännu sitter tuvstarr kvar och ser ner i vattnet" by john bauer
what calms u down: listening to music
r u a fan of scented candles: yes!
snow person or sunny person: i don't like snow so sunny i guess
is there anything u collect: cds kinda
vinyls or cds: well uh cds then i guess (vinyl is prettier but much more expensive rip)
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: in the abscence of everything, i promise to keep you warm - flatsound
what do u fear: spiders, throwing up, there are probably other things too
Disintegration
National star



age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20):  too old for this hell site aka 20 but i act like a 15 yo
whr r u from: germany
do u have any pattern on your socks: nope, not atm
fave painting piece: the scream
what calms u down: silly tv shows, music
r u a fan of scented candles: depends on the scent
snow person or sunny person: what does that mean?
is there anything u collect: vinyls, band merch, star trek action figures, crystals when i was younger
vinyls or cds: vinyls
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: teenage dirtbag
what do u fear: death, sickness, social interaction in rl
Holy
World famous



thecellabration wrote:

fave painting piece: i'm a former art student but somehow i don't really have a favourite ): the first one that comes to mind though is "ännu sitter tuvstarr kvar och ser ner i vattnet" by john bauer
that painting is lovely (-':
Drones
National star



age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20):  17, soon to be 18 lol
whr r u from: finland
do u have any pattern on your socks: no :---(
fave painting piece: the great wave of kanagawa 
what calms u down: music i guess
r u a fan of scented candles: yes, but i dont like too sweet ones
snow person or sunny person: sunny
is there anything u collect: nothing special, only festival tickets etc
vinyls or cds: ughhh i love vinyls more, but only have cds
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)
what do u fear: death  and germs
Bimze
Popstar



age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20): 18
whr r u from: denmark
do u have any pattern on your socks: yes, flamingos and hearts
fave painting piece: I don't know, my own parafrase I did with Girl with A Pearl Earring
what calms u down: Doing repetitive work that doesn't require much brain to do
r u a fan of scented candles: no
snow person or sunny person: I'm a human person
is there anything u collect: Seashells
vinyls or cds: vinyls
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: When you believe from The Prince of Egypt
what do u fear: Not having close friends in the near future, due to me moving out soon
Josten
Popstar



disintegration wrote:
age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20):  too old for this hell site aka 20 but i act like a 15 yo
whr r u from: germany
do u have any pattern on your socks: nope, not atm
fave painting piece: the scream
what calms u down: silly tv shows, music
r u a fan of scented candles: depends on the scent
snow person or sunny person: what does that mean?
is there anything u collect: vinyls, band merch, star trek action figures, crystals when i was younger
vinyls or cds: vinyls
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: teenage dirtbag
what do u fear: death, sickness, social interaction in rl
oh if u lik prefer snow or sun more when it comes to the weather
but aah I do agree on the scream ; o
Disintegration
National star



Josten wrote:
disintegration wrote:
age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20):  too old for this hell site aka 20 but i act like a 15 yo
whr r u from: germany
do u have any pattern on your socks: nope, not atm
fave painting piece: the scream
what calms u down: silly tv shows, music
r u a fan of scented candles: depends on the scent
snow person or sunny person: what does that mean?
is there anything u collect: vinyls, band merch, star trek action figures, crystals when i was younger
vinyls or cds: vinyls
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: teenage dirtbag
what do u fear: death, sickness, social interaction in rl
oh if u lik prefer snow or sun more when it comes to the weather
but aah I do agree on the scream ; o

ohh, i thought it was more of a character question, there is this saying in my language ' having sun in your heart' that means being an optimistic happy person.

i prefer sun because i'm always cold
Sjokomelk
Youtube star



age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20): 15 (soon 16)
whr r u from: norway
do u have any pattern on your socks: no, usually black or white
fave painting piece:  starry night over the rhone by van gogh
what calms u down: Fresh air and music, while sippin on some water 
r u a fan of scented candles: y e s
snow person or sunny person: both but mostly snow
is there anything u collect: vinyls, mechanic parts, mason jars (norges glass), etc things i find exiting
vinyls or cds: vinyls
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: idk why but Peach pit - seventeen
what do u fear: spiders... and deep dark oceans
Private
Youtube star



age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20): 18
whr r u from: sweden
do u have any pattern on your socks: the ones i'm wearing are just navy blue
fave painting piece: can't find it now but it was kinda a landscapeish thing
what calms u down: rain, snow, some nice music n food
r u a fan of scented candles: yes ofc ! i love clean cotton the most or basically anything that smells like fresh laundry
snow person or sunny person: snow bc i hate warm weather
is there anything u collect: not rly collect but i own tons of pencils
vinyls or cds: vinyls cuz they're much cooler
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: crystal castles - alice practice
what do u fear: people who wear masks/costumes, for some reason i've always had a hard time dealing with it
Gimmy
International star



age: 18
whr r u from: finland
do u have any pattern on your socks: nopey
fave painting piece: eh idk :-(
what calms u down: listening to music and spending time with my boyfriend aaand my best friend
r u a fan of scented candles: not a fan but I like em!!
snow person or sunny person: both tbh
is there anything u collect: nopey
vinyls or cds: cds as they are more familiar
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: the empire of the sun - alive
what do u fear: spiders kinda, sometimes darkness
Josten
Popstar



aah I love reading these : o interesting to get to know u guys
and the painting pieces,, beautiful omg
Josten
Popstar



disintegration wrote:
Josten wrote:
disintegration wrote:
age (if you don’t want to explicitly state your age you can e.g. write 16-20):  too old for this hell site aka 20 but i act like a 15 yo
whr r u from: germany
do u have any pattern on your socks: nope, not atm
fave painting piece: the scream
what calms u down: silly tv shows, music
r u a fan of scented candles: depends on the scent
snow person or sunny person: what does that mean?
is there anything u collect: vinyls, band merch, star trek action figures, crystals when i was younger
vinyls or cds: vinyls
mention a song that makes u nostalgic: teenage dirtbag
what do u fear: death, sickness, social interaction in rl
oh if u lik prefer snow or sun more when it comes to the weather
but aah I do agree on the scream ; o

ohh, i thought it was more of a character question, there is this saying in my language ' having sun in your heart' that means being an optimistic happy person.

i prefer sun because i'm always cold
ah no, that’s not what I mean ; o but that’s a nice expression, thanks for enlightening me !!

that’s understandable in this case 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last