You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
SiXsiXsiX
letters on my profile? a gift maybe? HURRY
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
crushes o:
Pastelice
National star



when you guys have a crush, how does it usually start?

mine usually start when i'm around the person for awhile and i notice myself wanting to be by them more, and eventually it blossoms into feelings.

and then when they like me back (which is rare) it's scary asf

Ad0xa
Living legend



It's the only time I get nervous talking to someone. 

Or if I don't get nervous it's more like..... starting a game. Like that excitement you get when you're just starting a match in some sort of game. Computer. Sports. Board game. That kinda of feeling XD..... tho this sounds a bit disturbing maybe. 
Private
Popstar



It usually just hits me like a giant wave, and I just wanna be with forever, they are in my head at all times and I just want to marry them and have kids with them and live happy ever after
Private
Youtube star



Im so EASY like someone just has to be nice to me nd other ppl nd a lil bit attractive nd im like already like PLS MARRY ME 

Wait that wasnt the question was it i should sleeep
Pastelice
National star



ad0xa wrote:
It's the only time I get nervous talking to someone. 

Or if I don't get nervous it's more like..... starting a game. Like that excitement you get when you're just starting a match in some sort of game. Computer. Sports. Board game. That kinda of feeling XD..... tho this sounds a bit disturbing maybe. 
Ahaha I get it. It's like when someone tells you they have a surprise for you or something like that. I can definitely get that.
Ad0xa
Living legend



Alsoo...........

I know this is unhealthy (so I don't listen to these feelings) but does anyone here empathize with this emotion?
That sometimes when you get a crush you just kind of wanna destroy them? Like totally just fuck up their lives. 
Pastelice
National star



Gunshot wrote:
It usually just hits me like a giant wave, and I just wanna be with forever, they are in my head at all times and I just want to marry them and have kids with them and live happy ever after
Every once in a while it's like that with me, but usually it builds up. I spend the first couple weeks denying any feelings, and then just accept them.
Ad0xa
Living legend



pastelice wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
It usually just hits me like a giant wave, and I just wanna be with forever, they are in my head at all times and I just want to marry them and have kids with them and live happy ever after
Every once in a while it's like that with me, but usually it builds up. I spend the first couple weeks denying any feelings, and then just accept them.
Hahahah aawww! XD I can relate to that too. 
Pastelice
National star



Rowan wrote:
Im so EASY like someone just has to be nice to me nd other ppl nd a lil bit attractive nd im like already like PLS MARRY ME 

Wait that wasnt the question was it i should sleeep
no it was, or at least it relates to the question
but can also relate lmao
Pastelice
National star



ad0xa wrote:
Alsoo...........

I know this is unhealthy (so I don't listen to these feelings) but does anyone here empathize with this emotion?
That sometimes when you get a crush you just kind of wanna destroy them? Like totally just fuck up their lives. 
Eh, not really. I only kinda wanna be mad at myself when they're taken and I can't help but think, "If only I got to them first"
Pastelice
National star



ad0xa wrote:
pastelice wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
It usually just hits me like a giant wave, and I just wanna be with forever, they are in my head at all times and I just want to marry them and have kids with them and live happy ever after
Every once in a while it's like that with me, but usually it builds up. I spend the first couple weeks denying any feelings, and then just accept them.
Hahahah aawww! XD I can relate to that too. 

Especially if it's a guy friend of mine like yikes
I'll sit there and deny everything. It happened last year when I liked a guy and we both went to this formal event and that was the night I accepted the feelings bc damn he looked good.
Ad0xa
Living legend



pastelice wrote:
ad0xa wrote:
Alsoo...........

I know this is unhealthy (so I don't listen to these feelings) but does anyone here empathize with this emotion?
That sometimes when you get a crush you just kind of wanna destroy them? Like totally just fuck up their lives. 
Eh, not really. I only kinda wanna be mad at myself when they're taken and I can't help but think, "If only I got to them first"
Hahah awww! 

I don't think it's very good to feel like that so it's good that you don't XD
Pastelice
National star



ad0xa wrote:
pastelice wrote:
ad0xa wrote:
Alsoo...........

I know this is unhealthy (so I don't listen to these feelings) but does anyone here empathize with this emotion?
That sometimes when you get a crush you just kind of wanna destroy them? Like totally just fuck up their lives. 
Eh, not really. I only kinda wanna be mad at myself when they're taken and I can't help but think, "If only I got to them first"
Hahah awww! 

I don't think it's very good to feel like that so it's good that you don't XD

ahaha yeah. 
Pastelice
National star



bump i wanna hear how you guys develop crushes
Claire
World famous



i hope doug fuggin marries me and i never have to have a crush again i hate it
Pastelice
National star



Claire wrote:
i hope doug fuggin marries me and i never have to have a crush again i hate it
crushes are okay. they get scary when the person likes you back lmao
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last