You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
MadHatress
literally been asking since july for new a manager set #NewManagerSet4Halloween
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
I kinda regret not buying those pants
Disintegration
National star



I looked super fat in them but they were so cool

i.imgur.com/JBr849K.jpg

i.imgur.com/VgH5sd4.jpg
Joseiine
Youtube star



fat where?
Soonkyu
National star



disintegration wrote:
I looked super fat in them but they were so cool

i.imgur.com/JBr849K.jpg

i.imgur.com/VgH5sd4.jpg

bitch where? i love those and they look good
Disintegration
National star



Joseiine wrote:
fat where?
I'm not saying I am fat (I'm not), but they made my thighs look really big compared to my usual skinny jeans
Hennastii
Queen of Pop



Joseiine wrote:
fat where?

Private
Popstar



Stop calling yourself fat when you most definitely aren't.
Nice pants.
Disintegration
National star



But I bought the shirt because it was 2,99 and I needed new clothing 
Meister
Streetmusician



Wow so much fat wow you cant eat more.
Zuula
World famous



:/ fat ?

no you were awesome ! gosh i'll give a kidney to have those legs lmao

im super chubby 
Disintegration
National star



Sorry I get it xD
Zuula
World famous



imgur.com/a/JZWfXxL


lmao
Disintegration
National star



Zuula wrote:
:/ fat ?

no you were awesome ! gosh i'll give a kidney to have those legs lmao

im super chubby 
You need your kidneys tho
Zuula
World famous



disintegration wrote:
Zuula wrote:
:/ fat ?

no you were awesome ! gosh i'll give a kidney to have those legs lmao

im super chubby 
You need your kidneys tho
i have two 
Disintegration
National star



I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, I didn't intend to
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated