You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Babe
haha id miss so much good stuff about vp if i wasnt a finn
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Do you like overwatch?
Overwatch chat
Damjal
Minister of Pop





Some people love playing overwatch and some not so much, so I wanna have this thread for overwatch news and all of kind of different stuff from overwatch like, sick POTG/hihglights, what you like in the
game all of that! (;


NEW!
'Snow off your holiday spirit! Overwatch Winter Wonderland returns December 11.'
Blizzard World, Is getting a Christmas decoration this year
(Every year a map gets a winter/christmas themed decoration)

Events starts today and goes live at 7pm GMT

SKINS
1st skin! Pawsitively fursome! Shred  your opponents as SNOWBOARDER 
CLICK HERE 

2nd skin! Level up your sleet skills! Powder up your game as ARTIC FOX! CLICK HERE
 

3rd skin! Straight from Sweetzerland! Play as pixie perfect SUGAR PLUM FAIRY   CLICK HERE

4th skin! Ready to win frost place! Go for gold  as BIATHLON, CLICK HERE

5th skin! Keep your eye on the prize! Unwrap GIFT WRAP CLICK HERE

6th skin! Put  your enemies on ice! Rise up the rinks as  FIGURE SKATER CLICK HERE

7th final skin! It's good to be bad! Get naughty list as  KRAMPUS CLICK HERE

Vel
International star



it used to be better let me tell ya
Damjal
Minister of Pop



vel wrote:
it used to be better let me tell ya
So you only liked when it was like released?
Vel
International star



Damjal wrote:
vel wrote:
it used to be better let me tell ya
So you only liked when it was like released?
yeah
played it since release and stopped playing it last year
now i only get on once in a blue moon
Damjal
Minister of Pop



vel wrote:
Damjal wrote:
vel wrote:
it used to be better let me tell ya
So you only liked when it was like released?
yeah
played it since release and stopped playing it last year
now i only get on once in a blue moon
well I kind of also took a break from overwatch because my computer was broken for about 1 year, then i finally got a new gaming computer on january and excitied to experience the events and all of that since 1 year ago l0l
Helmii
National star



i took a long break but i started playing again recently and made some friends on there!
Private
National star



I immediately felt like Ashe is too similar to a paladins hero so i'm not too fond of her, but her design is cool.
I was pretty sad that Echo wasn't the new hero.
Also hi, I love Lucio
NixieFae
Popstar



I was watching the overwatch world cup on DisneyXD earlier today lol
Eifos
Living legend




I love it, and are both working on a design and a mercy sigrun cosplay :) 
Damjal
Minister of Pop



Eifos wrote:

I love it, and are both working on a design and a mercy sigrun cosplay  
Omg i'am loving this drawin ♥
Libertas
Living legend



I'm so excited for Ashe! :3
And I love Bob <3
Damjal
Minister of Pop



Libertas wrote:
I'm so excited for Ashe! :3
And I love Bob <3
Same! I wished though Echo would become the hero 29
Private
Youtube star



i'd rather play plants vs zombies
Damjal
Minister of Pop



Soratheria wrote:
i'd rather play plants vs zombies
Was one of my childhood games, I liked it ;P
Libertas
Living legend



Damjal wrote:
Libertas wrote:
I'm so excited for Ashe! :3
And I love Bob <3
Same! I wished though Echo would become the hero 29
Yeah, but she will be a hero in the future which is interesting! :3
Damjal
Minister of Pop



Libertas wrote:
Damjal wrote:
Libertas wrote:
I'm so excited for Ashe! :3
And I love Bob <3
Same! I wished though Echo would become the hero 29
Yeah, but she will be a hero in the future which is interesting! :3
I know! I'am already excited for her to be playable (;
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last