You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Babe
haha id miss so much good stuff about vp if i wasnt a finn
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
have u put ur christmas tree up yet
Private
Youtube star



if not, when?
i know some ppl who dont put it up until like the 22. or the 23. :o
Luna
World famous



Nah, not yet. Will probably put it up around the 15th
Private
Living legend



We usually don't put it up until the 23rd, but this year we are gonna do it about a week before Christmas I think 
Private
Minister of Pop



21st i think
Private
Youtube star



if i could have it my way our tree would be up on december 1st
Private
Living legend



kruspersille wrote:
if i could have it my way our tree would be up on december 1st
same
Private
Living legend



Petite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
if i could have it my way our tree would be up on december 1st
same
But that's hard with real trees tho, cause it would have died before Christmas
Gravitation
International star



We usually put it up a few days before 24th
Private
Youtube star



gonna put it up tomorrow or on saturday i think, when my parents are out of town
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
gonna put it up tomorrow or on saturday i think, when my parents are out of town
lolol 
Annihilation
Popstar



can’t remember when, but we decorate it around 22-23

also why would someone have their Christmas tree up this early ??? wtf
Disintegration
National star



My family usually puts it up a few days before Christmas so it still looks good on new years eve
Private
Youtube star



Annihilation wrote:
can’t remember when, but we decorate it around 22-23

also why would someone have their Christmas tree up this early ??? wtf
bc love christmas
Private
Youtube star



it doesnt really help my christmas obsession that i work in a store that sells christmas trees and every christmas decoration you could ever think of from like early november all the way up until christmas..
Private
Youtube star



in my head its been christmas for a month already
Private
Living legend



kruspersille wrote:
it doesnt really help my christmas obsession that i work in a store that sells christmas trees and every christmas decoration you could ever think of from like early november all the way up until christmas..
Christmas starts november 1 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last