You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
i'm too old!
Paramore
World famous



i don't get my ID checked anymore
i'm only 19 but i'm already worrying about my age wbu?
Gravitation
World famous



Yeah I'll be 21 this year and I still feel like I'm 15. Never had a job and I still don't have my drivers license life's going g r e a t
AkumaNoNamida
Queen of Pop



I'm 23 in october.
Paramore
World famous



Gravitation wrote:
Yeah I'll be 21 this year and I still feel like I'm 15. Never had a job and I still don't have my drivers license life's going g r e a t
i don't think i'm going to get a drivers licence actually
like i'll never get a car and it's expensive
Paramore
World famous



AkumaNoNamida wrote:
I'm 23 in october.
people sometimes think i'm 23
for some reason
like specifically its weird
December
International star



i'm just 17...
AkumaNoNamida
Queen of Pop



Paramore wrote:
AkumaNoNamida wrote:
I'm 23 in october.
people sometimes think i'm 23
for some reason
like specifically its weird

I feel like 18. 23 is just a number
Gardin
International star



I'm worried about getting older
I'm 18 and I want kids in my early or mid-20s, but I also want to get married before having kids, but I don't even have a boyfriend rn, and that actually makes me really sad because I don't have enough time for that to ever happen
Gvaudoin
National star



I'm not really worried about getting older but looking older. I've always looked much older than my age and even though I'm still young, I sometimes feel like people see me as a 40-year-old even though that's like?? Really irrational??
Gvaudoin
National star



Paramore wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Yeah I'll be 21 this year and I still feel like I'm 15. Never had a job and I still don't have my drivers license life's going g r e a t
i don't think i'm going to get a drivers licence actually
like i'll never get a car and it's expensive

Same. The only reason why I'm even considering that is because it would make finding jobs easier
Platin
Popstar



22 in march.. and i hate it... 
Paramore
World famous



Gvaudoin wrote:
Paramore wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Yeah I'll be 21 this year and I still feel like I'm 15. Never had a job and I still don't have my drivers license life's going g r e a t
i don't think i'm going to get a drivers licence actually
like i'll never get a car and it's expensive

Same. The only reason why I'm even considering that is because it would make finding jobs easier
i only want to work with dogs anyway don't need a license for that
SeptemberBlues
Popstar



December wrote:
i'm just 17...
im 14 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated