You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Delewie
On the hunt for WL, send offers? c:
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
WDYTOM
Private
International star



Normally I couldn't give less fucks about what people here think about me, in general I don't give a fuck about other people's opinions on me. BUT right now I am curious about it. If this thread don't attract any attention I'll delete it. 

If you share your opinion on me, I might share my opinion on you. But that depends. Maybe I'll just put a random gif as response. Time will show. 


And I know these threads fucking suck, ignore it if you like. 
Gardin
International star



idk
i don't really see you much tbh
but when i do, all i think is like... that's a strange username
Private
International star



Mince wrote:
idk
i don't really see you much tbh
but when i do, all i think is like... that's a strange username

Paramore
World famous



Like ive said before i think u think ur more controversial than u actually are i don't feel like anyone really dislikes u but i also feel like u secretely dislikes People lol
SkyeTwilight
International star



I really like your username, and you seem like a nice person! I also like a lot of your outfits
Private
International star



Paramore wrote:
Like ive said before i think u think ur more controversial than u actually are i don't feel like anyone really dislikes u but i also feel like u secretely dislikes People lol
I hide my controversial opinions its called being tactical 

Private
International star



SkyeTwilight wrote:
I really like your username, and you seem like a nice person! I also like a lot of your outfits
Private
Popstar



I don't know why you are so hard on yourself and think you are so unlikeable because I can't think of.. ok maybe I can think of someone on here that dislike you maybe..

We have a shared love for Moomin which I love and I like ESC too even though you probably more than me because you are gay, but you are the good gay, and you are a man that I truly respect on here and I think you are very much needed on this mess of a website. In the beginning I think I was a bit angry because of one thread you made about your mom but that was in the very beginning and I didn't have a clearer picture like I do now. And if I said anything to upset you at that time I'm truly sorry. Even though sometimes I feel you are punching my brain with linguistics and school things I still love you no matter what and I'm so sorry for everything that you have had to deal with in your life just because of who you are, but I also appreciate and have so much respect for the fact that you don't treat it as your "entire identity" and that your identity revolves around it. And I think a lot of people on here, should learn from you, because you put out a good example and reason and like you've made me a much smarter person, although that's not difficult because I'm dumb as a bread.

Like.. if you were hit by a bus and died and I never heard about it like I would be crying so much. When I've been through a difficult time last year and everything, you were there and listened to me and my annoying rants and didn't judge or try to force me in one direction or the other. You are like a breath of fresh air to this website truly. And I'll fight anyone that says otherwise. Because even though you score some more masculinity on that test we both know that I have a big ballsack.
 
I love the fact that we are not that similar and yet we get along like peas in a pod. One of my favorite people on this site that is for sure. And Joe Bastianich is the best judge on MASTERCHEF 

If you ever need me I'll be here for you even though my advice sucks, I'll be there to support you, if it's about bugs in your closet or no matter what. More people should be like you. You are loyal, and stick with the people who are keeping it real forreal and that is honourable. I truly hope that everything great will come to you and I'm praying that you will have such an amazing life when you are done with UNI and everything else that comes with that.

I feel like you are part of my small little vp family and you're like a big brother that I never had  This got a little deeper than I thought it would
SkyeTwilight
International star



Snusmumrikken wrote:
SkyeTwilight wrote:
I really like your username, and you seem like a nice person! I also like a lot of your outfits

Paramore
World famous



Snusmumrikken wrote:
Paramore wrote:
Like ive said before i think u think ur more controversial than u actually are i don't feel like anyone really dislikes u but i also feel like u secretely dislikes People lol
I hide my controversial opinions its called being tactical 

but u can't be controversial if you don't even share what u think! no one wants to crucify you i think (yet)
CrystalCastles
Princess of Pop



when i think of u i just remember the time you asked me why do i wear so much makeup and then i said I'm a man and you were like I'M NOT AN IDIOT >:[
Private
International star



Gunshot wrote:
I don't know why you are so hard on yourself and think you are so unlikeable because I can't think of.. ok maybe I can think of someone on here that dislike you maybe..

We have a shared love for Moomin which I love and I like ESC too even though you probably more than me because you are gay, but you are the good gay, and you are a man that I truly respect on here and I think you are very much needed on this mess of a website. In the beginning I think I was a bit angry because of one thread you made about your mom but that was in the very beginning and I didn't have a clearer picture like I do now. And if I said anything to upset you at that time I'm truly sorry. Even though sometimes I feel you are punching my brain with linguistics and school things I still love you no matter what and I'm so sorry for everything that you have had to deal with in your life just because of who you are, but I also appreciate and have so much respect for the fact that you don't treat it as your "entire identity" and that your identity revolves around it. And I think a lot of people on here, should learn from you, because you put out a good example and reason and like you've made me a much smarter person, although that's not difficult because I'm dumb as a bread.

Like.. if you were hit by a bus and died and I never heard about it like I would be crying so much. When I've been through a difficult time last year and everything, you were there and listened to me and my annoying rants and didn't judge or try to force me in one direction or the other. You are like a breath of fresh air to this website truly. And I'll fight anyone that says otherwise. Because even though you score some more masculinity on that test we both know that I have a big ballsack.
 
I love the fact that we are not that similar and yet we get along like peas in a pod. One of my favorite people on this site that is for sure. And Joe Bastianich is the best judge on MASTERCHEF 

If you ever need me I'll be here for you even though my advice sucks, I'll be there to support you, if it's about bugs in your closet or no matter what. More people should be like you. You are loyal, and stick with the people who are keeping it real forreal and that is honourable. I truly hope that everything great will come to you and I'm praying that you will have such an amazing life when you are done with UNI and everything else that comes with that.

I feel like you are part of my small little vp family and you're like a big brother that I never had  This got a little deeper than I thought it would
I appreciate it 

I think you have an unfortunate tendency of being understood as something you aren't, the way you word yourself might be interpreted in ways which make you seem like a hateful and judgemental person. I don't think you are, and I think you mean well with whatever you do or say, it isn't acts of evil. 
Like you say, we aren't very similar at all, I think my opinions are extremely far removed from yours, but life is a matter of perspective and the backgrounds we have shape how we perceive the world. If we encounter new things via people or situations we struggle with understanding or coping, our views on things will be affected by that. 
Although I do understand to some extent the problems people have with you, I don't agree with it. As I experience the situation, it appears that crucial opinions and elements are lost in "translation" when you discuss things with others. Both sides "read into" things that may not even be there. You are obviously not the most liberal person here, neither am I, but I don't think you are deliberately hateful or overly critical to the unknown, it's just poor wording (no offence). 
I hope you will, either in immediate future or in the future, find people and surround yourself with people who take the time to try to learn to know you, without putting words or opinions in your mouth. And I hope you encounter supportive people who are able to help you through the chaos, because I do not wish any evil upon you. 

Private
International star



Paramore wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Paramore wrote:
Like ive said before i think u think ur more controversial than u actually are i don't feel like anyone really dislikes u but i also feel like u secretely dislikes People lol
I hide my controversial opinions its called being tactical 

but u can't be controversial if you don't even share what u think! no one wants to crucify you i think (yet)

I don't agree, it depends on what kind of controversial we are thinking about, but I see perceive it as counterproductive to act like a dick just to be a dick you know
Private
International star



CrystalCastles wrote:
when i think of u i just remember the time you asked me why do i wear so much makeup and then i said I'm a man and you were like I'M NOT AN IDIOT >:[
I might have come off as judgemental there, I don't think I meant it like wow shit that's a lot, I think it was more in the respects of make-up is expensive and putting on a lot seems wasteful to me because I don't have a lot of money. But also I spend all  my money on moomin mugs so I don't really have a say in this. 

I can only think of the band Crystal Castles when I see your name, it's pretty much the only association I have with you, or an association with my Finnish dad who has talked about that band or musical act or whatever so I'm like oh yes Finland. 
Paramore
World famous



Snusmumrikken wrote:
Paramore wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
I hide my controversial opinions its called being tactical 

but u can't be controversial if you don't even share what u think! no one wants to crucify you i think (yet)

I don't agree, it depends on what kind of controversial we are thinking about, but I see perceive it as counterproductive to act like a dick just to be a dick you know
ppl have called me controversial u think im a dick thank u
Private
Popstar



Snusmumrikken wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
I don't know why you are so hard on yourself and think you are so unlikeable because I can't think of.. ok maybe I can think of someone on here that dislike you maybe..

We have a shared love for Moomin which I love and I like ESC too even though you probably more than me because you are gay, but you are the good gay, and you are a man that I truly respect on here and I think you are very much needed on this mess of a website. In the beginning I think I was a bit angry because of one thread you made about your mom but that was in the very beginning and I didn't have a clearer picture like I do now. And if I said anything to upset you at that time I'm truly sorry. Even though sometimes I feel you are punching my brain with linguistics and school things I still love you no matter what and I'm so sorry for everything that you have had to deal with in your life just because of who you are, but I also appreciate and have so much respect for the fact that you don't treat it as your "entire identity" and that your identity revolves around it. And I think a lot of people on here, should learn from you, because you put out a good example and reason and like you've made me a much smarter person, although that's not difficult because I'm dumb as a bread.

Like.. if you were hit by a bus and died and I never heard about it like I would be crying so much. When I've been through a difficult time last year and everything, you were there and listened to me and my annoying rants and didn't judge or try to force me in one direction or the other. You are like a breath of fresh air to this website truly. And I'll fight anyone that says otherwise. Because even though you score some more masculinity on that test we both know that I have a big ballsack.
 
I love the fact that we are not that similar and yet we get along like peas in a pod. One of my favorite people on this site that is for sure. And Joe Bastianich is the best judge on MASTERCHEF 

If you ever need me I'll be here for you even though my advice sucks, I'll be there to support you, if it's about bugs in your closet or no matter what. More people should be like you. You are loyal, and stick with the people who are keeping it real forreal and that is honourable. I truly hope that everything great will come to you and I'm praying that you will have such an amazing life when you are done with UNI and everything else that comes with that.

I feel like you are part of my small little vp family and you're like a big brother that I never had  This got a little deeper than I thought it would
I appreciate it 

I think you have an unfortunate tendency of being understood as something you aren't, the way you word yourself might be interpreted in ways which make you seem like a hateful and judgemental person. I don't think you are, and I think you mean well with whatever you do or say, it isn't acts of evil. 
Like you say, we aren't very similar at all, I think my opinions are extremely far removed from yours, but life is a matter of perspective and the backgrounds we have shape how we perceive the world. If we encounter new things via people or situations we struggle with understanding or coping, our views on things will be affected by that. 
Although I do understand to some extent the problems people have with you, I don't agree with it. As I experience the situation, it appears that crucial opinions and elements are lost in "translation" when you discuss things with others. Both sides "read into" things that may not even be there. You are obviously not the most liberal person here, neither am I, but I don't think you are deliberately hateful or overly critical to the unknown, it's just poor wording (no offence). 
I hope you will, either in immediate future or in the future, find people and surround yourself with people who take the time to try to learn to know you, without putting words or opinions in your mouth. And I hope you encounter supportive people who are able to help you through the chaos, because I do not wish any evil upon you. 

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last