You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
2) Kiwi is life
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
MSI laptops
Private
World famous



Does someone know how to turn the fan to low when playing sims 4? if its possible tho?
I have a cooling pad so overheating won't be a big problem i think
Private
World famous



bump..
Private
International star



Well, it will only fan wwhen it get's hot, so I guess it gets hot either way when u play sims
Private
World famous



There is a button up in the left corner on my laptop, beside the color-changer/on-off
one is fan and one is color. But idk if that is on all msi laptops. 
Private
World famous



Chlorine wrote:
There is a button up in the left corner on my laptop, beside the color-changer/on-off
one is fan and one is color. But idk if that is on all msi laptops. 
i don't think i have that?
I have dragon center, but i can't figure out which category that functions in gaming activities
Private
World famous



Croatoan wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
There is a button up in the left corner on my laptop, beside the color-changer/on-off
one is fan and one is color. But idk if that is on all msi laptops. 
i don't think i have that?
I have dragon center, but i can't figure out which category that functions in gaming activities
can you perhaps take a pic of the key you mean? so i see how it looks, bc it might be placed different
Private
World famous



bump
Private
World famous



bump ;_;
Private
World famous



Private
Popstar



I might be a noob at this, but shouldn't you leave the fan ON? I mean, it's there for a reason, and it's supposed to prevent your computer from getting slow (which happens when it over-heats) 
Private
World famous



Samfie wrote:
I might be a noob at this, but shouldn't you leave the fan ON? I mean, it's there for a reason, and it's supposed to prevent your computer from getting slow (which happens when it over-heats) 
Idk
I dont want to turn it off tho, just slow down the speed on it bc the noise gives me a headache. and i use a cooling pad to prevent it from overheating
Private
World famous



Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated