You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Vissy
Stream Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
How to reject my coworker?
Gvaudoin
International star



He has a crush on me but I'm like not into him at all but I don't want to make things awkward at work. I've already told him that I only see him as a friend but he doesn't understand??
Gvaudoin
International star



And I don't want to lose him as a friend bc I don't really have a lot of friends
Rosheo
World famous



If he doesn't take no for an answer I would consider telling my boss. 
Ad0xa
Living legend



It's not on YOU to not make it awkward. It's up to HIM.
It's not your responsibility that he can't take a hint and be a normal civil human person. 

So if it's bothering you, you should tell your boss... if you can. If you think your boss will understand.
Or a manager or something. 

Bc it's not your fault. You're not the problem. 
Gvaudoin
International star



^ Idk what my boss could do though? This place has only like 4 main workers (including me) and one girl who's only there once in a week. Even if I would ask her to have me and him work during different days, I doubt that she could do anything as we both work 5 days a week. We would have at least 3 days together
Ad0xa
Living legend



If that's not an option.

I'd say....... speak with him even more clearly. Tell  him that you're not interested and will not be. But that you appreciate him as a friend very much. And if he can't have you as a friend you understand, it will make you a bit sad, but you will understand, it's up to him.... 

And tell him that him flirting makes you uncomfortable. Or you know, whatever behavior it is that makes you uncomfortable. But be soft about it. Like. "I'm sorry. But I can't help how I feel. " 

(though that kinda sucks that you have to do that.... I'd get more annoyed at him if I were you XD bc I think it's pretty stupid and suck:y to not accept your feelings from the start. ) 
Ad0xa
Living legend



Gvaudoin wrote:
^ Idk what my boss could do though? This place has only like 4 main workers (including me) and one girl who's only there once in a week. Even if I would ask her to have me and him work during different days, I doubt that she could do anything as we both work 5 days a week. We would have at least 3 days together
Someone higher up telling him to tone it down, will probably register harder in his head than you doing it. Since he clearly doesn't seem like a man that respects women.... 

Or like....... he might respect women but is just really daft and stupid about it? XD but .... yeah. You know. 

(sidenote: not respecting women doesn't have to be super horrible or violent or something like that. I totally know people I have to socialize with that don't really truly respect women but they're still good people. And all I can do is to "teach" them about it secretly XD ) 
Gvaudoin
International star



ad0xa wrote:
If that's not an option.

I'd say....... speak with him even more clearly. Tell  him that you're not interested and will not be. But that you appreciate him as a friend very much. And if he can't have you as a friend you understand, it will make you a bit sad, but you will understand, it's up to him.... 

And tell him that him flirting makes you uncomfortable. Or you know, whatever behavior it is that makes you uncomfortable. But be soft about it. Like. "I'm sorry. But I can't help how I feel. " 

(though that kinda sucks that you have to do that.... I'd get more annoyed at him if I were you XD bc I think it's pretty stupid and suck:y to not accept your feelings from the start. ) 

I'm planning to do that maybe tomorrow. I'll have a day off on Friday so I don't have to see him yay
Ad0xa
Living legend



Gvaudoin wrote:
ad0xa wrote:
If that's not an option.

I'd say....... speak with him even more clearly. Tell  him that you're not interested and will not be. But that you appreciate him as a friend very much. And if he can't have you as a friend you understand, it will make you a bit sad, but you will understand, it's up to him.... 

And tell him that him flirting makes you uncomfortable. Or you know, whatever behavior it is that makes you uncomfortable. But be soft about it. Like. "I'm sorry. But I can't help how I feel. " 

(though that kinda sucks that you have to do that.... I'd get more annoyed at him if I were you XD bc I think it's pretty stupid and suck:y to not accept your feelings from the start. ) 

I'm planning to do that maybe tomorrow. I'll have a day off on Friday so I don't have to see him yay
awwww. I wish you luck!!! I really hope he gets it! 
Bloodflowers
World famous



ask him to send u nudes
give him ur number
except its the number for your boss
he gets fired and u never have to see him again problem solved
Ad0xa
Living legend



Bloodflowers wrote:
ask him to send u nudes
give him ur number
except its the number for your boss
he gets fired and u never have to see him again problem solved
genius XD

I think this might be a bit too harsh though. In this case. If he is her friend. 
Rosheo
World famous



Bloodflowers wrote:
ask him to send u nudes
give him ur number
except its the number for your boss
he gets fired and u never have to see him again problem solved
that's pretty mean though and if the truth gets out won't you get fired as well?
Bloodflowers
World famous



rosheo wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ask him to send u nudes
give him ur number
except its the number for your boss
he gets fired and u never have to see him again problem solved
that's pretty mean though and if the truth gets out won't you get fired as well?
no this is the only solution
Ad0xa
Living legend



Bloodflowers wrote:
rosheo wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ask him to send u nudes
give him ur number
except its the number for your boss
he gets fired and u never have to see him again problem solved
that's pretty mean though and if the truth gets out won't you get fired as well?
no this is the only solution
Another idea: She hires a big man to act as her friend and introduce them and then the big man hits on him and when he tell him to stop he doesn't, and maybe it clicks in his brain that it's not very nice? 
Gvaudoin
International star



ad0xa wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
^ Idk what my boss could do though? This place has only like 4 main workers (including me) and one girl who's only there once in a week. Even if I would ask her to have me and him work during different days, I doubt that she could do anything as we both work 5 days a week. We would have at least 3 days together
Someone higher up telling him to tone it down, will probably register harder in his head than you doing it. Since he clearly doesn't seem like a man that respects women.... 

Or like....... he might respect women but is just really daft and stupid about it? XD but .... yeah. You know. 
He doesn't try to hit on me that much at work but he tries to casually touch me everytime we're hanging out at my place. Last time we were playing this kinda truth or dare kinda game and he always asked me very sexual questions and dared me to remove my shirt etc and it made me sooo uncomfortable. My questions and dares were like "eat a spider" "what's your best childhood memory". He was super drunk though so there's that but yeah. He treats me normally at work though but as soon as we're at my place..

But yeah. I liked him when he didn't have this crush on me
Gvaudoin
International star



Bloodflowers wrote:
ask him to send u nudes
give him ur number
except its the number for your boss
he gets fired and u never have to see him again problem solved

He has my number already, we hang out together from time to time
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last