You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Gucci
youtube.com/…;list=RDUVadfCxNnoY&start_radio=1
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
how to achieve makeup look ??
Josten
World famous






Josten
World famous



i mean the makeup dripping down the cheeks,, it’s so cool but HOW do u achieve it
Private
World famous



put on a ton of pigment then get it a bit wet so it drips
Private
World famous



the third image the girl just drew it that way and thats hwy hers doesnt look as good as the other ones
Josten
World famous



Claire wrote:
put on a ton of pigment then get it a bit wet so it drips
hmm how r u gonna get it wet though ?? using a finger or what 
Private
International star



can you do it like how you do watercolor or do they just make the outline first and fill it after?
Josten
World famous



Claire wrote:
the third image the girl just drew it that way and thats hwy hers doesnt look as good as the other ones
tbh i prefer hers the most haha
but i see what u mean !!
Private
World famous



Josten wrote:
Claire wrote:
put on a ton of pigment then get it a bit wet so it drips
hmm how r u gonna get it wet though ?? using a finger or what 
i'd use a spray bottle

or just use ur finger yea and put some water at the waterline and let it drip

let it dry and go back over it a bit
Josten
World famous



Cedence wrote:
can you do it like how you do watercolor or do they just make the outline first and fill it after?
see that’s what idk
Josten
World famous



Claire wrote:
Josten wrote:
Claire wrote:
put on a ton of pigment then get it a bit wet so it drips
hmm how r u gonna get it wet though ?? using a finger or what 
i'd use a spray bottle

or just use ur finger yea and put some water at the waterline and let it drip

let it dry and go back over it a bit
where would u apply the pigment then, under the eye or ??
Josten
World famous




i bought this one today and rly want to use confused, hookie and gold card but also it’ll be my first time experimenting w makeup and idk if i should just play it safe instead
Private
World famous



Josten wrote:
Claire wrote:
Josten wrote:
hmm how r u gonna get it wet though ?? using a finger or what 
i'd use a spray bottle

or just use ur finger yea and put some water at the waterline and let it drip

let it dry and go back over it a bit
where would u apply the pigment then, under the eye or ??
yea 
Private
World famous



annd like anticipate messing up the first time and needing to redo it. 
Josten
World famous



Claire wrote:
annd like anticipate messing up the first time and needing to redo it. 
gotcha !! thank u for the tips
Kruspersille
Youtube star



u could also use a pipette to control where it would drip
Josten
World famous



kruspersille wrote:
u could also use a pipette to control where it would drip
i,, don’t have that
nor a spray bottle
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last