You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
WRENCH
Happy birthday to mah husbando photo
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
IM GOING TO SEE MADONNA
Private
Popstar



IN LONDON
MADAME X

Anyone else?

I‘m so happy and excited, even if the tickets were more expensive than my house rent........... but it‘s worth it. Tho I‘m concerned about her arriving 3 hours later and I‘ll be left in London not getting my train like last time I saw her, lol
Private
Popstar



its a celebration
Account deleted




congrats! not a fan but im honored she likes my home city (lisbon) lolol
Private
Popstar



Pearlnet wrote:
congrats! not a fan but im honored she likes my home city (lisbon) lolol
yeah her new album was born there
Private
International star



no
Private
Popstar



Eis wrote:
no
sad
Private
World famous



Papa don't preach
Private
International star



then you have cheap rent i guess 
Private
Popstar



Snusmumrikken wrote:
then you have cheap rent i guess 
I paid 250 pounds
with a bus ticket to london it will take the most likely the same
Private
International star



Vogue wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
then you have cheap rent i guess 
I paid 250 pounds
with a bus ticket to london it will take the most likely the same
yep cheap rent 
MADONNA
International star



 Music makes the people come together
I guarantee you will enjoy the show!
Private
Popstar



MADONNA wrote:
 Music makes the people come together
I guarantee you will enjoy the show!
Yas, wohooo
Seeing Madge is an event, I‘ve already seen her last tour, she‘s.....out of this world
Private
International star



Congrats
I heard she was late a few times
I hope your concert isn’t pushed back (time wise)
Private
Popstar



vig wrote:
Congrats
I heard she was late a few times
I hope your concert isn’t pushed back (time wise)
she was, some days ago in vegas. she got even sued by a fan for that lol
Private
Popstar



i cant
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated