You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Pearlnet
send my wl
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
thread number god knows
Private
International star



hahaha i have no place to complain so i'll make threads instead so i'll use this to complain about my exam so vp doesn't get flooded with  700 threads made by me about this

why is is so hard to concentrate. maybe it's because i'm trying to actually do well but i'm just not mentally capable of doing well. idk if one page is appropriate after one day, i don't think so, therefore i need to go on. i should be finished with [a] before i go to bed, ideally with too but i've realised that it isn't going to happen, but if i've at least started on before i go to bed that leaves less work for tomorrow. [d] is largely based on [abc] so that's not possible to do anything on now. as long as it is finished in time. i hope so. in the end things will be okay. i hope. 

this gif is appropriate enough so it's a bit more enjoyable for people who accidentally show up in the thread lmao bless you unfortunate soul
Private
International star



idk why the text got bold but that's how it is now. i guess vp wanted to highlight the part containing [d]
there are children here kaj  fix ur things, the d shouldn't be highlighted for no reason 
Private
International star



it's insane how much it disturbs me that my face is itching. maybe i should smear that lame thing on it again to see if it soothes it for a while, but then my hands get like greasy or whatever and i'd rather not type on the keyboard with that. maybe if i dry my hands with paper towels afterwards 
Private
International star



deadass me when i have home exams:
Private
World famous



Snusmumrikken wrote:
deadass me whenever i have home exams:

Private
International star



ideally i should have written at least two pages before i go to bed
but i also need to get up early tomorrow because of the other home exam that only last for approx. 2 hours which starts at an unholy hour, aka before 12 
Private
International star



Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
deadass me whenever i have home exams:
i'm sorry you feel you are disabled mate 
Private
World famous



Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
deadass me whenever i have home exams:
i'm sorry you feel you are disabled mate 
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Private
International star



Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
i'm sorry you feel you are disabled mate 
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
oops did a scandinavian(tm) sentence thing there but that's okay
Private
International star



i need to cut my hair it is too long and it's distracting me
Private
International star



https://www.buzzfeed.com/audreyworboys/your-zodiac-sign-is-wrong-quiz lmao im pisses no matter what
Private
International star



no words can fully explain how much i disagree with the judgements in their papers, their complete analyses both in 2007 and 2009 fall short because of the wrong judgements done for the Swedish and Norwegian sentences. their hypothesis is severely flawed and i hope they are ashamed!!
Private
Youtube star



[ watches the procrastination unfolds ]
Private
International star



Nesta wrote:
[ watches the procrastination unfolds ]
i'm actually, believe it or not, working while i'm complaining. i'm trying to keep my answer on [a] short because it's like oh boy this is edging on 2 pages but as long as it's relevant it's okay  and if my answer on [hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss b sick my duck vp it's not b for bold it's b for fuck off it's the task number ] doesn't exceed 1 page i'm good within the limit of 7 pages in total (excluding front page, reference page and possible tables + syntax trees) 
Private
Youtube star



Snusmumrikken wrote:
Nesta wrote:
[ watches the procrastination unfolds ]
i'm actually, believe it or not, working while i'm complaining. i'm trying to keep my answer on [a] short because it's like oh boy this is edging on 2 pages but as long as it's relevant it's okay  and if my answer on [hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss b sick my duck vp it's not b for bold it's b for fuck off it's the task number ] doesn't exceed 1 page i'm good within the limit of 7 pages in total (excluding front page, reference page and possible tables + syntax trees) 
Nice!'
I wrote like 10pages today lmao
Private
International star



Nesta wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Nesta wrote:
[ watches the procrastination unfolds ]
i'm actually, believe it or not, working while i'm complaining. i'm trying to keep my answer on [a] short because it's like oh boy this is edging on 2 pages but as long as it's relevant it's okay  and if my answer on [hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss b sick my duck vp it's not b for bold it's b for fuck off it's the task number ] doesn't exceed 1 page i'm good within the limit of 7 pages in total (excluding front page, reference page and possible tables + syntax trees) 
Nice!'
I wrote like 10pages today lmao
that's a lot of pages, but i assume your stuff is very different from the one i do as you had like 10000 questions and i have 4 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last