You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Looking for my wishlist! ✨
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Roleplaying < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
[OPEN RP] Hogwarts
Private
Popstar



Kiwi and I are making a Harry Potter roleplay for all of you guys.

It is still possible to join even though we have started.

Plot:
It is the year of 2015 at the start of a new year on Hogwarts and approximately 40 new young wizards and witches are arriving to the school, where 7 years of magical education is awaiting them. The old students are coming back to the school getting back into their old habits and settling in their house dorms. Meanwhile the new ones are slowly gathering in the great hall for the entrance ceremony where they will all be parted into the house they'll be in for the rest of their time on Hogwarts.

However, while all these new wizards are roaming Hogwarts something a lot more terrible is taking place in the shadows. The new generation of the Death Eaters have gathered once again to get He-who-must-not-be-named back from the depth of death. This includes both the students of Hogwarts and wizards from far and wide.


Rules:
- No power play, that means control your own character(s) not others.
- You can choose one of the next generation children or make your own. Nontheless you have to make a description so we can get to know your character better.
- I have the right to reject your description if it doesn't seem descriptive enough. I will of course tell you what is missing. Kiwi can do that in my place as well.
- When the roleplay has started and you want to write out of character please show it somehow. Examples:
     - OOC: This could be a way
     - (As well as this)
Just make sure it's obvious.
- Be nice to each other, we don't want bad energy between the roleplayers.

- As the days go by I'll do announcements, such as classes there are the given day or if any special occasions is up during that day. Kiwi also has the right to do so in my place.


Pre-made roles(Third generation):

James Sirius Potter:
He is the child of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, born in the year of 2003 which means he is starting on his first year on Hogwarts where he belongs to the house of Gryffindor.

Edward Remus Lupin:
He is the child of Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin, born in the year of 1998 in April. He is in his sixth year at Hogwarts and belongs to the house of Hufflepuff.

[RESERVED] Delphini: @Apterygidae 
She was the secret child of Bellatrix Lestrange and lord Voldemort, born in the beginning of year 1998. She is starting on her 6th year on Hogwarts. She belongs to the house of Slytherin.

It is possible to be the other children from that generation. I just decided not to make them pre-made as they in reality wouldn't be old enough. However there is room for changes on that.
I also might have forgotten some, feel free to make them if that's of your wishes.



Gryffindor:
- Amelia Thorne - Year 2 - Enny
- Jeremiah Atkins - Year 3 - Alfie

Hufflepuff:
-  Aiken Astaca-Oak - Year 3 - Cherrybombe

Slytherin:
- Delphini Lestrange - Year 6 - Apterygidae)

Ravenclaw:
- Sidney Atkins - Year 3 - Alfie
- Rodger Alan Davies - Year 7 - Hurtful
- Nanette Desford - Year 3 - Noax



Form if you want to make a role of your own(you can also just desribe, but the things here has to be answered in the description for you to be accepted):
Full name:
Birth date:
Parents: 
Status(mud-blood, half-blood etc):
Appearance(picture is alright too):
Backstory(How did you discover your magic?):
House(if second year or more):
Year(If student on Hogwarts):
Pet:
Wand:
Other:
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae:

Name: Delphini Lestrange
Nickname: Delphi
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual 
Parents: The secret child to Bellatrix and Voldemort. 
House: Same as her mother and father, Slytherin.
Year: Sixth year
Status: Half-blood.
Appearance:




Personality: Just like her mother Delphi has a bad temper and can sometimes be paranoid. Delphi gets also very happy when she gets the chance to kill a living creature but also when she read about deaths in the news paper. Even if she got bad temper and so on from her mother Delphi is a top student which means that she has great grades and is very clever just like her father. Delphi isn’t afraid of saying what's on her mind which can be both good and bad. 

Wand: 
Delphi has the same wand as her mother which is 12¾" long, made of Walnut, and has a dragon heartstring core.
Special power: Just like her father she can talk with snakes. 
Pet: A black cat called Bella after her mother. 

Background:
 Because both her mother and father got killed during the war at Hogwarts Delphi lived with her mothers husband, Rodulphus Lestrange. Both her mother and Delphi herself never told Rodulphus that her real father was Voldemort which lead to that Rodulphus thought Delphi was his daughter. In Delphi’s perspective it was good because she didn’t had to live in a orphanage. When other children played she read books about powerful magic spells and black magic which lead to that she didn’t have many friends. Delphi discover her magic early but she didn’t discover her special power until third year when they had a lesson about snakes. When she started on Hogwarts her only goal was to learn as much as possible and maybe find a way to get her real father back to life. 

Other: 
Because she is the daughter to Bellatrix and Voldemort people hasn’t been kind to her which is a reason to why she is like she is. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cherrybombe:

Full name: Aiken Astaca-Oak
Birth date: 14th of october
Parents: Her father is a mechanic and her mother teaches kindergarten. She has lived a very ordinary life up until her eleventh birthday. Her mother was very supportive because she knows Aiken have had trouble connecting with her peers in school, and her father, while sceptic of the whole magic thing, trusts his wife. 
Status(mud-blood, half-blood etc): Muggle born
Appearance(picture is alright too): Aiken is 5’5 with tan skin, brown eyes and black hair. It is naturally straight and she has very fine hair. Aiken cuts her own hair, so it looks a little wonky in places, but she likes it that way. It doesn’t need much styling as it is a short bob with a straight-across fringe. Her outfits usually consist of a long-sleeved shirt and a sweater where you can see the cuffs and collar of the shirt underneath, some loose-fitting trousers or jeans, and a pair of either brown or black boots. Aiken is slightly pear-shaped
Backstory(How did you discover your magic?): She didn’t really know about magic until the letter arrived. Sure, she never really fit in with the other kids and had an affinity with animals and plants, but she just assumed that was just how her life was going to be. 
House(if second year or more): Hufflepuff
Year(If student on Hogwarts): Third, so she’s turning 14 this school year
Pet: A grey cat named Marcel, who is unusually social (or at least Aiken thinks he is)
Wand: Her wand is made of alder with a unicorn hair core and is 10” long
Other: She idolises her kind mother and she’s from Nottingham, England

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Enny:

Fullname: Amelia Thorne
Birthdate: March the 26th 
Parents:Her mother is a teacher at a muggle high school andher father died at an early age in a car crash. Status(mud-blood,half-blood etc): Half-blood 
Appearance(pictureis alright too)
:

Backstory(How did you discover your magic): In her family it was her father who was a wizard. There was this incident one day, she got home furious at her mother. When they spoke her mother was holding a glass of water in her hand, trying to control her temper she focused on the glass. That’s when the water started boiling and her mother looked at her in disgust. Then her mother decided to tell her everything, about her father being
a wizard and about Hogwarts and the magic world. That day was the first of many where Amelia felt normal.
House(if second year or more): Gryffindor
Year(Ifstudent on Hogwarts): Second year
Pet:A nude rat named Ben
Wand:9’’ long, made of Reed and has a Troll Whiskers core
Other:Amelia is a loyal and kind girl, she is brave andstands up for her friends. She is a substitute chaser at the Gryffindor Quidditch
team.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alfie:

Sidney Atkins and Jeremiah Atkins were born on August 15th 2001 a few hours apart. Sidney as the youngest, which is why he has always been seen as a loser compared to his brother. Oddly enough, because usually you would assume twins would have a great relationship. They also do, but for some reason just not in public. Anyhow, they are allegedly pure-bloods and they are the sons of Arlo Atkins and Mamie Higgins. Their mother works in diagonally in the book shop, while their father works in a muggle bank.
They are identical twins with only slight differences, and if it weren't for the difference in how they dressed it would be almost impossible to tell them apart. They have few differences which of course will be explained later on.
Both of them are rather tall boys, and they only seem taller because of their slim built bodies. Jeremiah has short hair compared to his brother, and by short I mean it just exactly makes it to hide his ears. Meanwhile Sidney's hair is long, curly and almost reaches his shoulders. Both of their hairs are this ashen brown color often seen in the northern part of the world (Also known as medium-dark blonde or light brown)
Their eyes are blue/grey, only Sidney's are slightly more grey than Jeremiah's. Otherwise it's just some of their moles and such that makes the difference on them.

So Sidney has had a hard time when growing up, simply because Jeremiah hasn't been easy on him. This has also caused a lot of problems from Sidney in school. Some would call it bullying, but nontheless Sidney has never really fit in. Not the way his brother does for some reason. 
Both of them has always been aware of the excistence of magic, but Jeremiah discovered his at quite an early age which probably just adds to him feeling better then Sidney. Sidney only just discovered his within a year from his first year at Hogwarts. This year they will both be third years. 

Sidney:

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Beech wood with a unicorn hair core, 14 ½" and slightly springy flexibility
Pet: None

Jeremiah:
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Maple wood with a Unicorn hair core 10 ¼" and Supple flexibility
Pet: None

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hurtful:

Full name: Rodger Alan Davies 
Birthdate: September 5th, 1997 (age 18, year 7)
Parents: Son of Alan Davies, who is a distant relative of the famous Albus Dumbledore. After working as an Auror for barely two years, Alan decided that he was not fit and began living a normal life among humans instead. Within a year he had fallen deeply in love with a woman named Linda Grey and the two would have a son named Rodger. Despite having only worked as an Auror for two years and catching but one dark wizard, Rodger was murdered by one of said wizards followers. Before dying, Alan managed to briefly explain to his then-wife, Linda, that he was a wizard and that Rodger likely was too. Rodger was six years at the time. 
Status: Half-blood. 
Appearance: Rodger inherited his chestnut curls from his mother. He usually keeps it in a loose knot. His eyes are a greenish grey and he has a prominent nose and jaw. His skin is tan and he has freckles across his face and chest. He’s conventionally handsome in a rather feminine way, but his build is quite robust which makes for an interesting contrast. He’s of average height and weight.
Backstory: After her husband’s death, Linda started searching for answers. Puzzled by her husband's brief explanation, she sought out to seek relatives of Alan’s. Luckily, she managed to find his brother. Fortunately, Alan’s brother while not possessing magic powers offered to help Linda raise Rodger. Rodger showed signs of possessing magic abilities early on, particularly when he was angry. In the middle of fits of rage, he would unknowingly cast out a spell, setting something on fire or making it fly. When Rodger turned 15, he caused a car accident, an accident that killed his uncle. Needless to say, this made Rodger hate his magic abilities. His mother urged him to at least finish his last couple of years, and he grudgingly agreed. 
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 7
Pet: Rodger is not very fond of animals. 
Wand: 15 inches long and made of mahogany, with a dragon heartstring core. 
Other: Whilst Rodger’s rage-filled nature would suggest he is quite the lone-wolf, this is not the case. Rodger is actually rather popular among all houses and has created quite the magic-hating following. Rodger does not plan on containing using magic after graduating from Hogwarts. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

January:

Full name: Willow Rose Brewner
Birth date: February 14, 2004
Parents: Pheobe and Douglas Brewner, both muggles
Status(mud-blood, half-blood etc): Muggle-born
Appearance:  a bit younger
Backstory(How did you discover your magic?): She heard stories as a little girl from her mother of magical people who could cast spells and transform into animals, and a world of beautiful creatures, but always was told that it was fiction. One morning on her 10th birthday she was playing with her pet dog Ruby when she focused on her soft white fur, imagining as vividly as she could of her being purple, wishing she could dye her fur purple when the dog's fur changed color. When her mother found out she knew right away that her child was a half-blood witch and told her the truth
House(if second year or more):
Year: 1
Pet: Snow Owl
Wand: 12 1/2 inch Apple wood wand with unicorn hair as the core
Other: She is extremely honest and eccentric, following her heart even if it means she gets hurt. She speaks up when she probably shouldn't and is fascinated by the wizarding world

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Noax:

Full name: 
Nanette Desford
Birth date: 
31 August 2002
Parents: 
Orphaned
Status(mud-blood, half-blood etc): 
Muggle Born(Mud-Blood)
Appearance(picture is alright too):

Backstory(How did you discover your magic?):
In her early life before she went to school she had an older witch friend that was a student of hogwarts also she was half blood taught her a magic spell named divination that  through using it saw in her future that she is a great witch with a good future at hogwarts school if she attends so she learned divination spell!
House(if second year or more):
Ravenclaw
Year(If student on Hogwarts):
Year 3
Pet:
Black Cat
Wand:
Sycamore wood with a Unicorn hair core 11 ½" and Reasonably Supple flexibility
Other:
With blonde hair and hazel eyes!
Apterygidae
World famous



So I can send in my character now? cx
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
So I can send in my character now? cx
Yes it should be all good now.
Apterygidae
World famous



Name: Delphini Lestrange
Nickname: Delphi
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual 
Parents: The secret child to Bellatrix and Voldemort. 
House: Same as her mother and father, Slytherin.
Year: Sixth year
Status: Half-blood.
Appearance:


Personality: Just like her mother Delphi has a bad temper and can sometimes be paranoid. Delphi gets also very happy when she gets the chance to kill a living creature but also when she read about deaths in the news paper. Even if she got bad temper and so on from her mother Delphi is a top student which means that she has great grades and is very clever just like her father. Delphi isn’t afraid of saying what's on her mind which can be both good and bad. 

Wand:
Delphi has the same wand as her mother which is 12¾" long, made of Walnut, and has a dragon heartstring core.
Special power: Just like her father she can talk with snakes. 
Pet: A black cat called Bella after her mother. 

Background:
Because both her mother and father got killed during the war at Hogwarts Delphi lived with her mothers husband, Rodulphus Lestrange. Both her mother and Delphi herself never told Rodulphus that her real father was Voldemort which lead to that Rodulphus thought Delphi was his daughter. In Delphi’s perspective it was good because she didn’t had to live in a orphanage. When other children played she read books about powerful magic spells and black magic which lead to that she didn’t have many friends. Delphi discover her magic early but she didn’t discover her special power until third year when they had a lesson about snakes. When she started on Hogwarts her only goal was to learn as much as possible and maybe find a way to get her real father back to life. 

Other:
Because she is the daughter to Bellatrix and Voldemort people hasn’t been kind to her which is a reason to why she is like she is. 
Apterygidae
World famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
So I can send in my character now? cx
Yes it should be all good now.
Will you send in your character too?
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
So I can send in my character now? cx
Yes it should be all good now.
Will you send in your character too?
When I've made a character woops

I'm considering to make a first year?
Apterygidae
World famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes it should be all good now.
Will you send in your character too?
When I've made a character woops

I'm considering to make a first year?
Oh yeah that had been interesting 
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
. Delphi discover her magic early but she didn’t discover her special power until third year when they had a lesson about snakes. 
When you say third year do you then mean third year in normal human school? 
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Will you send in your character too?
When I've made a character woops

I'm considering to make a first year?
Oh yeah that had been interesting 
I hope
Apterygidae
World famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
. Delphi discover her magic early but she didn’t discover her special power until third year when they had a lesson about snakes. 
When you say third year do you then mean third year in normal human school? 
I mean third year on Hogwarts lol
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
. Delphi discover her magic early but she didn’t discover her special power until third year when they had a lesson about snakes. 
When you say third year do you then mean third year in normal human school? 
I mean third year on Hogwarts lol
But wouldn't she have discovered her magic before?
Apterygidae
World famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
When I've made a character woops

I'm considering to make a first year?
Oh yeah that had been interesting 
I hope
I will just feel bad for your character because he/she/it will join on a bad time 
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Oh yeah that had been interesting 
I hope
I will just feel bad for your character because he/she/it will join on a bad time 
Why a bad time?
Apterygidae
World famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
When you say third year do you then mean third year in normal human school? 
I mean third year on Hogwarts lol
But wouldn't she have discovered her magic before?
Yeah her magic but not her special power which is talking with snakes 
Apterygidae
World famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I hope
I will just feel bad for your character because he/she/it will join on a bad time 
Why a bad time?
Because the plot is about getting back Voldemort lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last