You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Joob
nanami is scam free guys
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Summer Dressup
Private
Living legend



raflysetiawann wrote:

prince elf after night party
@raflysetiawann Please send the entry to me on pm, otherwise it will not be valid. 
Private
Living legend



@AliYaDotCom 
For some reason when I quote your message everything I write disappears so I'll try one last time.

For you entry to be valid please send it to me on pm. 
And if you used someone else's wd please inform me of whom, I think I initially forgot to write that bit in the first post.
Private
Living legend



Fuggles69 wrote:
I wanna go back and travel to Asia 
@Fuggles69 The same goes to you as for the past two comments.
Please send your entry to me on pm for it to be valid.
Private
Popstar



Uhhhh sorry in advance (?) 

This was really fun to do! Also, I don't expect to win (since my outfit wasn't the best) it was just an enjoyable thing to do and honestly I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did 😅
Private
Living legend



Bloomlng wrote:
Uhhhh sorry in advance (?) 

This was really fun to do! Also, I don't expect to win (since my outfit wasn't the best) it was just an enjoyable thing to do and honestly I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did 😅
Feel free to come back again next week for another theme! ^^
Private
Popstar



Kofod wrote:
Bloomlng wrote:
Uhhhh sorry in advance (?) 

This was really fun to do! Also, I don't expect to win (since my outfit wasn't the best) it was just an enjoyable thing to do and honestly I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did 😅
Feel free to come back again next week for another theme! ^^
Thanks! I'll try to (l)
Raflysetiawann
Youtube star



Kofod wrote:
raflysetiawann wrote:

prince elf after night party
@raflysetiawann Please send the entry to me on pm, otherwise it will not be valid. 
sowryyy i wasn't notice it , thanks for remind me
Private
Living legend



A new theme is up!
The other one is also still active so if you want you can enter both!
Private
Popstar





My dream vacation is: India
I want to enjoy the best of local customs and culture


Private
Living legend



@Evey @Fuggles69 Since you both have shown interest in this, I'd like to just tell you guys that there's a new theme up ^^

Feel free to interpret it as you want!
Private
Minister of Pop



thanks for the tag!!
Private
Living legend



^^
Private
Popstar



SPIRIT

Private
Living legend



^^
Fuggles69
International star



Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last