You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Kuunsirpale
Selling wd & buying w!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
The VP Games
Private
Living legend



I'm bored today, so I was hoping that some of you wanted to join in for a few round of The Hunger Games Simulator.

All you've got to do is to tell me which team you want to be in and your pronouns.

It's more fun if you're active while the games are going on - for the same reason I'll tag everyone when we start.


District 1:
- Marosemnis (they/them)
- Precious (she/her)

District 2:
- Arix (they/them)
- Heartbroken (she/her)

District 3:
- Pixel (they/them)
- Bones (he/him)

District 4:
- Blooming (she/her)
- Devilcake (he/him)

District 5:
- Athena (she/her)
- Helia (she/her)

District 6:
- Nuola (she/her)
- KayshaHimeko (she/her)

District 7:
- Brutus (she/her)
- Eliah (she/her)

District 8:
- Autism (they/them)
- Boob (she/her)

District 9:
- Lovelin (he/him)
- Azriel (she/her)

District 10:
- Maxwell (he/him)
- Whydoiexist (she/her)

District 11:
- Bee (she/her)
- Lemon

District 12:
- Laboratory (she/her)
- Desole (she/her)
Laboratory
Minister of Pop



oo long time no thg sim, fun
sign me uppp, uuuh d 12 she/her
Private
Popstar



d 8 they/them
Private
Living legend



Laboratory wrote:
oo long time no thg sim, fun
sign me uppp, uuuh d 12 she/her
That's what I thought, and it's nice and simple to host too ahah
Laboratory
Minister of Pop



Kofod wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
oo long time no thg sim, fun
sign me uppp, uuuh d 12 she/her
That's what I thought, and it's nice and simple to host too ahah
Lmao I've only hosted thg sim once n I sucked so hard, I couldnt figure out how to get rid of the pictures n I was slow af n everyone kept rushing me xxbshddbh ย 
Private
Living legend



Laboratory wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
oo long time no thg sim, fun
sign me uppp, uuuh d 12 she/her
That's what I thought, and it's nice and simple to host too ahah
Lmao I've only hosted thg sim once n I sucked so hard, I couldnt figure out how to get rid of the pictures n I was slow af n everyone kept rushing me xxbshddbh ย 
Ahaah that's sad D:
I promise I will be slow since I like changing up a bit in the text so there's actually sort of a storyline
Pixel
International star



okok !
d 3 (they/them)
Saki
National star



ME
Saki
National star



d9 he/him
Private
Minister of Pop



Ayooooo
d9 she her
Private
Popstar



D4 she/her
Private
Minister of Pop



So what yall up to
Saki
National star



Azriel wrote:
So what yall up to
watching tiktok
Private
World famous



D10 he him

I mite have to make some pizza in between kilks
Private
World famous



Azriel wrote:
So what yall up to
Makin pizza..
Private
World famous



d5 she/her ^^
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last