You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Happy Halloween You all!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Who is the best Lesbian TV Character of All Time?
In order to respond to een poll, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
Best Lesbian TV Characters
NixieFae
World famous



Oh i love Lagertha from vikings! But she would be considered bi also. 
Willow will always be my favorite lesbian character!
BEWAREARTEMIS
National star



skeIeton wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
But bisexual women are attracted to both women and men, so ?
And we can not compare lesbians with bisexual women. They go through different things because the only thing in common they have is that we both like women, but lesbians are exclusively attracted to women, meanwhile bisexual women are not
they literally just clarified that if a woman is attracted to women shes sapphic, cos someone asked

thats it

what are u even talking abt?
Oh sorry, I wanted to address the other person
Private
International star



Villanelle from killing eve and nichols from orange is the new black 
Private
International star



Troyaferd wrote:
creepypasta wrote:
iuhaofsho I goddamn love Villanelle
I wonder what you love so much about her?
Shes funny, hot, amazing fashion sense, complex, interesting, sexy accent, crazy intelligent, dangerous 

shes overall a rly well written and intriguing character. Obvi most ppl would never want to be involved with a straight up sociopathic and unpredictable murderer irl lol its just one of those common thrills/fantasys a lot of ppl have like dangerous women are sexy in theory but in real life they are just terrifying
Private
International star



Btw i think putting jules as the main lesbian in euphoria is kinda weird like its pretty clear she is mainly into guys. I think rue is more fitting since u know, as far as we know she is actually a full on lesbian. 


Oops nevermind i just saw that u already had rue on the list
Disintegration
International star



you can really tell that these threads were made by a straight person
Troyaferd
Youtube star



disintegration wrote:
you can really tell that these threads were made by a straight person
I get easily confused by all this different identities. 

Personally I identify as a sea mussel, who is attracted to rhinos.  How is this called?
Disintegration
International star



Troyaferd wrote:
disintegration wrote:
you can really tell that these threads were made by a straight person
I get easily confused by all this different identities. 

Personally I identify as a sea mussel, who is attracted to rhinos.  How is this called?

being a jerk
Troyaferd
Youtube star



disintegration wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
disintegration wrote:
you can really tell that these threads were made by a straight person
I get easily confused by all this different identities. 

Personally I identify as a sea mussel, who is attracted to rhinos.  How is this called?

being a jerk
that is discrimination. 
Disintegration
International star



Troyaferd wrote:
disintegration wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
I get easily confused by all this different identities. 

Personally I identify as a sea mussel, who is attracted to rhinos.  How is this called?

being a jerk
that is discrimination. 

Troyaferd
Youtube star



disintegration wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
disintegration wrote:

being a jerk
that is discrimination. 

you are tolerant. 
Troyaferd
Youtube star



GvcciGoddess wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
creepypasta wrote:
iuhaofsho I goddamn love Villanelle
I wonder what you love so much about her?
Shes funny, hot, amazing fashion sense, complex, interesting, sexy accent, crazy intelligent, dangerous 

shes overall a rly well written and intriguing character. Obvi most ppl would never want to be involved with a straight up sociopathic and unpredictable murderer irl lol its just one of those common thrills/fantasys a lot of ppl have like dangerous women are sexy in theory but in real life they are just terrifying
Oh I see, but what is it that you find sexy about dangerous women?
Troyaferd
Youtube star



Glee is a terrible show, what people votet for lopez? 
Troyaferd
Youtube star



NixieFae wrote:
Willow will always be my favorite lesbian character!
This, nixie. 
Troyaferd
Youtube star



GvcciGoddess wrote:
Villanelle from killing eve and nichols from orange is the new black 
never watched orange is the new black, it looks awful though. 
In order to respond to forum topics, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last