You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Vanity
I finally have all the Sol MCW sets, tysm to everyone who sold them to me!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi y'all im new here
Klavier
Minister of Pop



vampeyere wrote:
Klavier wrote:
vampeyere wrote:
there is none ??
no
but i got a message saying you're my mentor
yes i am hello there is no stardust and stars
Account deleted




how do i get money,? where is planet popper
Klavier
Minister of Pop



vampeyere wrote:
how do i get money,? where is planet popper
if u want the stuff from the other site u should probably look for it on the other site
Account deleted




Klavier wrote:
vampeyere wrote:
Klavier wrote:
no
but i got a message saying you're my mentor
yes i am hello there is no stardust and stars
oh. can you give me money mentor
Account deleted




Ima just go back to talking to klav BYE
Private
World famous



I see newbie I click
Private
World famous



amakia wrote:
Ima just go back to talking to klav BYE
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Account deleted




Klavier wrote:
vampeyere wrote:
how do i get money,? where is planet popper
if u want the stuff from the other site u should probably look for it on the other site
no i'm banned for alt accounts
Klavier
Minister of Pop



vampeyere wrote:
Klavier wrote:
vampeyere wrote:
but i got a message saying you're my mentor
yes i am hello there is no stardust and stars
oh. can you give me money mentor
i can give u 10 pd
Vives
National star



vampeyere wrote:
how do i get money,? where is planet popper
LMAAOAOOAOAOW
Private
World famous



vampeyere wrote:
Klavier wrote:
vampeyere wrote:
how do i get money,? where is planet popper
if u want the stuff from the other site u should probably look for it on the other site
no i'm banned for alt accounts
lame
Account deleted




Il give my one pd away
Klavier
Minister of Pop



vampeyere wrote:
Klavier wrote:
vampeyere wrote:
how do i get money,? where is planet popper
if u want the stuff from the other site u should probably look for it on the other site
no i'm banned for alt accounts
make more alt accounts then
Dos
Streetmusician



BunnyButts wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social/forum?category=2&topic=326162 may I suggest this thread for all ur beginners needs
thank u!!!
Klavier
Minister of Pop



amakia wrote:
Il give my one pd away
amakia always charitable
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last