You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Boo! 👻
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
FT: Boredom chat
Vissy
Popstar



Atencia wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
l also drink way too much of tea
i dont even drink tea i dont like it ;-;
Tea is life
the only tea i tolerate is @Teabag 
Private
Popstar



Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
l also drink way too much of tea
i dont even drink tea i dont like it ;-;
bought a fancy teapot and now l have tripled the amount of tea l consume 
Vissy
Popstar



Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
l also drink way too much of tea
i dont even drink tea i dont like it ;-;
bought a fancy teapot and now l have tripled the amount of tea l consume 

ohhh what does it look like? im curious
Atencia
Queen of Queens



Vissy wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Vissy wrote:
lucky wish that were me ;_;
I didn’t finish until way into July though so yeah 

oh so you just having it later okay i get ya
Yeah
It kinda sucked in June when we had like 30 degrees for three weeks straight, and I just had to sit inside on zoom all day, but it’s supposed to be warm and sunny towards the end of this week, so hopefully I can get my share then 
Teabag
Living legend



Vissy wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Vissy wrote:
i dont even drink tea i dont like it ;-;
Tea is life
the only tea i tolerate is @Teabag 
naw u lucky I like you even if u don't like tea ;*
Vissy
Popstar



Atencia wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Atencia wrote:
I didn’t finish until way into July though so yeah 

oh so you just having it later okay i get ya
Yeah
It kinda sucked in June when we had like 30 degrees for three weeks straight, and I just had to sit inside on zoom all day, but it’s supposed to be warm and sunny towards the end of this week, so hopefully I can get my share then
lets hope for the best
Saint
International star



im at work till 5.30pm big yikes
Vissy
Popstar



Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Tea is life
the only tea i tolerate is @Teabag 
naw u lucky I like you even if u don't like tea ;*
🤧💖
Vissy
Popstar



saint wrote:
im at work till 5.30pm big yikes
omg rip, sending ya good vibes to get through the day
Private
Popstar



Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
i dont even drink tea i dont like it ;-;
bought a fancy teapot and now l have tripled the amount of tea l consume 

ohhh what does it look like? im curious

Vissy
Popstar



Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
bought a fancy teapot and now l have tripled the amount of tea l consume 

ohhh what does it look like? im curious

ohh thats cute!!
Private
Popstar



Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:

ohhh what does it look like? im curious

x
ohh thats cute!!
l wasn't supposed to buy it but l only had self-control for a month smh
Vissy
Popstar



Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:

x
ohh thats cute!!
l wasn't supposed to buy it but l only had self-control for a month smh
but at least its in use! better than buying something you nver use
Private
Popstar



Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
ohh thats cute!!
l wasn't supposed to buy it but l only had self-control for a month smh
but at least its in use! better than buying something you nver use
l used to have one of these

but it was shitty and kept leaking out leaves
now l have a teapot that doesn't do so and l can make a lot of tea at once
Vissy
Popstar



Absinthe wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
l wasn't supposed to buy it but l only had self-control for a month smh
but at least its in use! better than buying something you nver use
l used to have one of these

but it was shitty and kept leaking out leaves
now l have a teapot that doesn't do so and l can make a lot of tea at once
oh yeah they be like that
thats nice enjoy all the tea you want
In order to respond to forum topics, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last