You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Got it TY!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Music and Celebrities < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
help kpop boy group stans!!!
Reaper
Popstar



i need for you to tell me boy groups with summer songs that have been promoted or otherwise have live stages!!!

i am trynna find material for my kpop servers summer festival event and i can think of more gg stages than bg
πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»

but yeah feel free to either just list or link stages





if you interested in the event, it will be held on june 4th!
Reaper
Popstar



and yeah release year doesnt matter!!! i just want great summer bops
Private
Popstar



i'm only an army but i can't think of any summer-y bts songs 😭 if u say summer kpop songs my brain is just dance the night away asjshdns
Reaper
Popstar



Suchomimus wrote:
i'm only an army but i can't think of any summer-y bts songs 😭 if u say summer kpop songs my brain is just dance the night away asjshdns

😭😭😭
Private
Living legend



If it’s kpop in general i think ateez wave is pretty summery bc i haven’t kept up with any comebacks recently
Private
Living legend



Our summer txtπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ
Reaper
Popstar



Misjel wrote:
Our summer txtπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ
oh true, i'll have to see what i had last year i dont remember if i had txt
Reaper
Popstar



Misjel wrote:
If it’s kpop in general i think ateez wave is pretty summery bc i haven’t kept up with any comebacks recently
pretty sure it was used last year and i dont wanna have same songs again
Reaper
Popstar



no wait did i LEMME CHECK
Aske
Prince of Pop



shinee - view and tvxq - balloons !!
Reaper
Popstar



here is what i used last year so you can see what to not suggest
https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUJVydI9oTUmyMAj9DhTILo5I1jLhtzWT&feature=share
Reaper
Popstar



Aske wrote:
shinee - view and tvxq - balloons !!
view was last year but i'll check out balloons
Aske
Prince of Pop



Reaper wrote:
Aske wrote:
shinee - view and tvxq - balloons !!
view was last year but i'll check out balloons
oh right i think i remember, i spot hi ya ya that was probably me lol
woodz - bump bump is also summery
Reaper
Popstar



Aske wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Aske wrote:
shinee - view and tvxq - balloons !!
view was last year but i'll check out balloons
oh right i think i remember, i spot hi ya ya that was probably me lol
woodz - bump bump is also summery
mmmm yes love bump bump
Private
World famous



i feel like astro has a lot of summery stuff

victon -Β  im fine

b1a4 -Β  solo day

i.m, brotherSu, J.Han - madeleine

joohon - flower cafe (ft sam ock, i.m)
Reaper
Popstar



Nuola wrote:
i feel like astro has a lot of summery stuff

victon -Β  im fine

b1a4 -Β  solo day

i.m, brotherSu, J.Han - madeleine

joohon - flower cafe (ft sam ock, i.m)
only have heard solo day out of these, i'll check em out later!
and yeah astro does have plenty πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»
In order to respond to forum topics, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last