You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Style me 🙃
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
I said I wouldn't wait 30 mins for a boi
Private
International star



But here I am :/

>:--((
Private
International star



Or idk I mean I already shaved n everything n my period will start next week so

But STILL.
Private
International star



I need to find new men for my collection. Waiting for this drunk one isn't worth it
Private
International star



Gvaudoin wrote:
I need to find new men for my collection. Waiting for this drunk one isn't worth it
Or I mean it is bc he's GOOD but I also want to have a backup plan :-(
Private
International star



Gvaudoin wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
I need to find new men for my collection. Waiting for this drunk one isn't worth it
Or I mean it is bc he's GOOD but I also want to have a backup plan :-(
So far my backup plan hasn't answered 
Bloodflowers
World famous



i'm never not on my period so i've accepted i'll die a virgin who has had sex in the past
Private
International star



Bloodflowers wrote:
i'm never not on my period so i've accepted i'll die a virgin who has had sex in the past
I think you should talk w a doctor about that bc that doesn't sound healthy
Bloodflowers
World famous



Gvaudoin wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i'm never not on my period so i've accepted i'll die a virgin who has had sex in the past
I think you should talk w a doctor about that bc that doesn't sound healthy
doctor says
if u have an iud/birth control soemtimes u have to "bleed out"
i say
for the last three periods ive bleed for at least 3 weeks
they say
just wait until this one is over and you can see if the next one is as long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Private
International star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i'm never not on my period so i've accepted i'll die a virgin who has had sex in the past
I think you should talk w a doctor about that bc that doesn't sound healthy
doctor says
if u have and iud/birth control soemtimes u have to "bleed out"
i say
for the last three periods ive bleed for at least 3 weeks
they say
just wait until this one is over and you can see if the next one is as long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Omg

What a fn idiot
RedCrate
National star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i'm never not on my period so i've accepted i'll die a virgin who has had sex in the past
I think you should talk w a doctor about that bc that doesn't sound healthy
doctor says
if u have and iud/birth control soemtimes u have to "bleed out"
i say
for the last three periods ive bleed for at least 3 weeks
they say
just wait until this one is over and you can see if the next one is as long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mine stopped my periods for 6 months and then for 2 years they lasted max 3 days and I barely bled. boi im happy to not be you
Private
International star



RedCrate wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
I think you should talk w a doctor about that bc that doesn't sound healthy
doctor says
if u have and iud/birth control soemtimes u have to "bleed out"
i say
for the last three periods ive bleed for at least 3 weeks
they say
just wait until this one is over and you can see if the next one is as long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mine stopped my periods for 6 months and then for 2 years they lasted max 3 days and I barely bled. boi im happy to not be you
That sounds like a dream
RedCrate
National star



Gvaudoin wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
doctor says
if u have and iud/birth control soemtimes u have to "bleed out"
i say
for the last three periods ive bleed for at least 3 weeks
they say
just wait until this one is over and you can see if the next one is as long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mine stopped my periods for 6 months and then for 2 years they lasted max 3 days and I barely bled. boi im happy to not be you
That sounds like a dream

actually it was kinda scary. I kept having to reminds myself that I can't be pregnant because of the stick in my arm
Private
International star



I want men to do this birth control thing

I'm sick of all the pills n stuff even tho I've always used condoms but ye

But at the same time I wouldn't trust them enough to actually do it
Private
International star



RedCrate wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
RedCrate wrote:

mine stopped my periods for 6 months and then for 2 years they lasted max 3 days and I barely bled. boi im happy to not be you
That sounds like a dream

actually it was kinda scary. I kept having to reminds myself that I can't be pregnant because of the stick in my arm
I would probs do pregnancy tests every day just to be sure
Bloodflowers
World famous



RedCrate wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
I think you should talk w a doctor about that bc that doesn't sound healthy
doctor says
if u have and iud/birth control soemtimes u have to "bleed out"
i say
for the last three periods ive bleed for at least 3 weeks
they say
just wait until this one is over and you can see if the next one is as long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mine stopped my periods for 6 months and then for 2 years they lasted max 3 days and I barely bled. boi im happy to not be you
ive had implants since 2015 and changed to an iud this year and the longest ive been without a period is a year  and when i had periods they were months apart and only for like 2-4 days but then like half a year ago my periods started to get heavier and longer and im like 
ppl who dont know ive been on it for this long always r like "it will even out eventually" like hello
RedCrate
National star



Gvaudoin wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
That sounds like a dream

actually it was kinda scary. I kept having to reminds myself that I can't be pregnant because of the stick in my arm
I would probs do pregnancy tests every day just to be sure

I would, but buying one is also scary so yeah. I'm destroying myself
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last