You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
TiredRen
Buying mcw parts on my wl!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
I edited the ideal me
Gvaudoin
International star



I think with a lil bit of cosmetic surgery it's totally achievable

Gvaudoin
International star



My beauty standards are totally healthy and normal
December
World famous



so you wanna be a tim burton character
Josten
World famous



sorry but all im thinking when i see this is aliens
Private
Popstar



Cute
Gvaudoin
International star



December wrote:
so you wanna be a tim burton character
Yes but unfortunately my natural features, even with a shit ton of makeup, won't let me do this! >:-((
December
World famous



Gvaudoin wrote:
December wrote:
so you wanna be a tim burton character
Yes but unfortunately my natural features, even with a shit ton of makeup, won't let me do this! >:-((
i guess you need to do plastic surgery then since god didn't wanna create us this beautiful
Gvaudoin
International star



I kinda really do want to bleach my roots and then go bright red though
Gvaudoin
International star



December wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
December wrote:
so you wanna be a tim burton character
Yes but unfortunately my natural features, even with a shit ton of makeup, won't let me do this! >:-((
i guess you need to do plastic surgery then since god didn't wanna create us this beautiful
Idk if the neck thing would be even possible but maybe I'll just always edit it like that I bet no one notices
Private
International star



Lol it's very alien like 
Private
Youtube star



i love imvu
Private
National star



wtf
Private
International star



Josten wrote:
sorry but all im thinking when i see this is aliens
or a weird project to make something absurd in the sims 
Vissy
Popstar



ummm why u wanna look like an alien?
i support the red hair tho
JamaisVu
Youtube star



neck goals 
btw nice hair colour
MariaNieves111
National star



December wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
December wrote:
so you wanna be a tim burton character
Yes but unfortunately my natural features, even with a shit ton of makeup, won't let me do this! >:-((
i guess you need to do plastic surgery then since god didn't wanna create us this beautiful
@December  Uhm... Define beautiful? well to me i'd still think that ppl with chubby cheeks and double chins beautiful 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last