You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Got it TY!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Selfieeees
In order to respond to een poll, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
Is your good side
Private
Living legend



The left side of your face? 

or the right one?
Private
Living legend



Also feel free to comment if you’re right or left handed, i have a theory
Aria
Popstar



Both of my sides are good😎
mom actually not sure, I think that I prefer my left side more
I’m right handed but I have noticed that I do more things with my left hand for some reason
Private
National star



chin - right
upper face - left 

so fml 
Private
Living legend



Aria wrote:
Both of my sides are good😎
mom actually not sure, I think that I prefer my left side more
I’m right handed but I have noticed that I do more things with my left hand for some reason
On your mom???? 
Private
Living legend



kagura wrote:
chin - right
upper face - left 

so fml 
So basically if you’re wearing a mask you’ll take it from the left side and if you’re wearing sunnies you’ll take it from the right hahaha
Aria
Popstar



Misjel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Both of my sides are good😎
mom actually not sure, I think that I prefer my left side more
I’m right handed but I have noticed that I do more things with my left hand for some reason
On your mom???? 
I’m?!?! What did it write mom?!?!?!
Private
Popstar



right 
i'm also right handed 
Private
International star



i don't have a good side 
Private
Living legend



Aria wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Both of my sides are good😎
mom actually not sure, I think that I prefer my left side more
I’m right handed but I have noticed that I do more things with my left hand for some reason
On your mom???? 
I’m?!?! What did it write mom?!?!?!
Hahahahahahah
Private
Living legend



Maxolotl wrote:
i don't have a good side 
Wow symmetrical face!
Private
National star



Misjel wrote:
kagura wrote:
chin - right
upper face - left 

so fml 
So basically if you’re wearing a mask you’ll take it from the left side and if you’re wearing sunnies you’ll take it from the right hahaha
yes 
Private
International star



Misjel wrote:
Maxolotl wrote:
i don't have a good side 
Wow symmetrical face!
no, on one side i have ugly moles and on the other i have other ugly moles + scars after my sister and i argued over a calendar and she scratched my face like a feral animal when we were 5 and 3 : )
Private
Living legend



Maxolotl wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Maxolotl wrote:
i don't have a good side 
Wow symmetrical face!
no, on one side i have ugly moles and on the other i have other ugly moles + scars after my sister and i argued over a calendar and she scratched my face like a feral animal when we were 5 and 3 : )
Woa u can look like a pirate from one side that’s pretty dope

But damn ur sister was wilding
Aske
Prince of Pop



my left has a much better profile, so id take pictures from my right 
and im right handed
Aske
Prince of Pop



Aske wrote:
my left has a much better profile, so id take pictures from my right 
and im right handed
meaning my left side is the better one, but best utilized turned away lol 
In order to respond to forum topics, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last