You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
dicks out for mothman
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Poll: U know the pain?
I have to try to stay up late
Private
Popstar



since i start night shifts again on wednesday for seven days again ):
i absolutely hate night shifts
Private
World famous



iguΒ  Β i work 3 a weekΒ Β 

good luck
Private
Popstar



Yoko wrote:
iguΒ  Β i work 3 a weekΒ Β 

good luck
thanks :)
i work seven days on/off with only night shift until fall
Private
World famous



Chlorine wrote:
Yoko wrote:
iguΒ  Β i work 3 a weekΒ Β 

good luck
thanks
i work seven days on/off with only night shift until fall
thats hellishΒ  Β  Β  Β  im sorry for ur daylight loss....Β  make sure u take vit d supps
Private
Popstar



Yoko wrote:thats hellishΒ  Β  Β  Β  im sorry for ur daylight loss....Β  make sure u take vit d supps
Yeah, my doctor gave meΒ subscripted vitamins since i'm paler than a typical norwegian lolΒ 
Private
World famous



Chlorine wrote:
Yoko wrote:thats hellishΒ  Β  Β  Β  im sorry for ur daylight loss....Β  make sure u take vit d supps
Yeah, my doctor gave meΒ subscripted vitamins since i'm paler than a typical norwegian lolΒ 
lmao
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated