You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Apterygidae
3) Kiwi is me
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
series on netflix
Private
International star



s I just finished lucifer and I don't know what to do with my life now so tell me some good shows!
MasileinDE
National star



well, depends on what else you like
I've never wathed Lucifer, so I don't know what other series match that one
maybe a few more hints on what you like
Private
World famous



Merlin
Leo
International star



chambers
Private
International star



MasileinDE wrote:
well, depends on what else you like
I've never wathed Lucifer, so I don't know what other series match that one
maybe a few more hints on what you like
can be anything! I like a lot of different stuff (not stuff that's set in the past tho, like old times, u get what I mean)
MasileinDE
National star



well, I'm a huge fan of
- Jane the Virgin
- Brooklyn 99
- Grimm (!)
- 3%

don't know to what extent if at all they are available in your country
Private
International star



MasileinDE wrote:
well, I'm a huge fan of
- Jane the Virgin
- Brooklyn 99
- Grimm (!)
- 3%

don't know to what extent if at all they are available in your country
Have watched the three first and really !! liked brooklyn 99 but not the others sad 
Enny
Living legend



new girl, the rain, rick and morty, full house, the chilling adventures of sabrina, the 100, izombie, prison break, breakout kings
Private
International star



enny wrote:
new girl, the rain, rick and morty, full house, the chilling adventures of sabrina, the 100, izombie, prison break, breakout kings
didn't like any of those except for rick an morty bcus I'm an intellectual 
Private
International star



or500l wrote:
chambers
I'm on episode 5 or something, at first i didn't like it because it was too 'ouuu drama mysterious' but idk it kinda grew on me
Private
Popstar



I have a lot, what vibe u goin for?
Private
International star



DejaVu wrote:
I have a lot, what vibe u goin for?
Anything, as long as it's not scandinavian, very dramatic and mysterious vibe or set in the old times !
Private
Popstar



Adaarda wrote:
DejaVu wrote:
I have a lot, what vibe u goin for?
Anything, as long as it's not scandinavian, very dramatic and mysterious vibe or set in the old times !
hemlock grove
bodyguard
BATES MOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU
The fall
Private
International star



DejaVu wrote:
Adaarda wrote:
DejaVu wrote:
I have a lot, what vibe u goin for?
Anything, as long as it's not scandinavian, very dramatic and mysterious vibe or set in the old times !
hemlock grove
bodyguard
BATES MOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU
The fall
I'll check them out laterrr thankss
NixieFae
World famous



theres so much I could name but here is a few that i really like!
the rain, 3%, hell on wheels, the kingdom, dark, black mirror, glow, parks and rec, the society and the 100
Private
International star



not a series but a movie i rlly liked on netflix
'i am mother'
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last