Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 434
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
wanna hear a pretty song i had completely for
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
gotten abt??
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
ehhhh
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
ehhhh
idk what that means
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
ehhhh
idk what that means
klmaoo
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
I have never watched got
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
ehhhh
idk what that means
klmaoo
yes being drunk on vp is really cool
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I have never watched got
i mean, not related to got, its just a pretty song n florence is incredible
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
idk what that means
klmaoo
yes being drunk on vp is really cool
Forgive her she just drunk and dumb hahah
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Vissy wrote:
I have never watched got
i mean, not related to got, its just a pretty song n florence is incredible
Well I saw got into the thumbnail and I was like nope
But I guess, I have only heard like maybe one song from them
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
idk what that means
klmaoo
yes being drunk on vp is really cool
yes being a bitch on vp is super cool lmao
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
klmaoo
yes being drunk on vp is really cool
yes being a bitch on vp is super cool lmao
LOL
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Coralin wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
yes being drunk on vp is really cool
yes being a bitch on vp is super cool lmao
LOL
ikr
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Her other songs are better just saying
Account deleted
wrote:
bro, ptsd was the last thing i expected clicking this thread
Account deleted
wrote:
pretty song tho
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
ouch wrote:
Her other songs are better just saying
idk i like the celtic vibe, her voice is made for it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated