You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
January
yo update me on vp drama i missed its better than TMZ
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
instaaaaa famous
Ladydragon
National star



Drop your IG.

You can find my personal here.

& my business here.

I want to stalk follow all you beautiful people.
Private
National star



I made a new one yesterday so:

https://www.instagram.com/nesta_photos/
Eve
Youtube star



No pictures of my face haha, but lots of animal and nature pictures! 
https://www.instagram.com/silentfaerietale/
Private
World famous



Omg you are so beautiful!!!
Ladydragon
National star



You both take incredible photos! @Eve 

I noticed you read a lot of fantasy / YA books. Do you have any recommendations for me at the moment? @Nesta 
Private
National star



ladydragon wrote:
You both take incredible photos! @Eve 

I noticed you read a lot of fantasy / YA books. Do you have any recommendations for me at the moment? @Nesta 

I always have recommendations, but it depends on what type of book you want. Any requirements of any sorts? 
Ladydragon
National star



Clegane wrote:
Omg you are so beautiful!!!
You’re too darn sweet.
Thank you thank you! 
Private
National star



You remind me of Jodie Comer in some of your photos  btw, lmao was supposed to say it yesterday
Ladydragon
National star



Nesta wrote:
ladydragon wrote:
You both take incredible photos! @Eve 

I noticed you read a lot of fantasy / YA books. Do you have any recommendations for me at the moment? @Nesta 

I always have recommendations, but it depends on what type of book you want. Any requirements of any sorts? 
Lol I love that.
Well the last book series I read was the throne of glass.

I love something with tragedy and a killer love story.
Ladydragon
National star



Nesta wrote:
You remind me of Jodie Comer in some of your photos  btw, lmao was supposed to say it yesterday
I had to google who that is but I actually do see that!!
Eve
Youtube star



ladydragon wrote:
You both take incredible photos! @Eve 

I noticed you read a lot of fantasy / YA books. Do you have any recommendations for me at the moment? @Nesta 
Thank you! I love taking them in my spare time 
Private
National star



ladydragon wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ladydragon wrote:
You both take incredible photos! @Eve 

I noticed you read a lot of fantasy / YA books. Do you have any recommendations for me at the moment? @Nesta 

I always have recommendations, but it depends on what type of book you want. Any requirements of any sorts? 
Lol I love that.
Well the last book series I read was the throne of glass.

I love something with tragedy and a killer love story.
You could do Sara J. Mass other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses. Surely, love and tragedy. It is NA though. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reed. It's fictional, but not a fantasy. It's probably also more adult than YA, or more like a fictional biography, but it's brilliant! Wicked Saints by Emily A Duncan if you're up for some real tragedy and the more darker folklore vibes. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody if you're more up for a good ol YA with pace, romance subplot, tragic backstories etc. Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young if you are up for some norse mythology vibes and a love to hate romance plot. Caraval by Stephanie Garber. It's a trilogy and it is wonderful and magical and it truly has a complex love story in it and tragedy.
Private
National star



ladydragon wrote:
Nesta wrote:
You remind me of Jodie Comer in some of your photos  btw, lmao was supposed to say it yesterday
I had to google who that is but I actually do see that!!
You both so pretty
Private
Popstar



My art insta is art.frxm.hell 
Private
National star



so, here's my real curiosity, how did you end up with your own business? 
Ladydragon
National star



Nesta wrote:
ladydragon wrote:
Nesta wrote:

I always have recommendations, but it depends on what type of book you want. Any requirements of any sorts? 
Lol I love that.
Well the last book series I read was the throne of glass.

I love something with tragedy and a killer love story.
You could do Sara J. Mass other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses. Surely, love and tragedy. It is NA though. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reed. It's fictional, but not a fantasy. It's probably also more adult than YA, or more like a fictional biography, but it's brilliant! Wicked Saints by Emily A Duncan if you're up for some real tragedy and the more darker folklore vibes. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody if you're more up for a good ol YA with pace, romance subplot, tragic backstories etc. Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young if you are up for some norse mythology vibes and a love to hate romance plot. Caraval by Stephanie Garber. It's a trilogy and it is wonderful and magical and it truly has a complex love story in it and tragedy.
You’re brilliant!
Wicked saints and sky in the deep sound incredible. I’ve been so eager to read something new but the last couple of books I’ve attempted to read, just weren’t as intriguing as I’d hope.

in response to your other question, I had a baby 7 months old so I had to put my degree on hold (Psychology). But I’ve always wanted to be a business owner (a book store/coffee store would be a dreaaaam), but I have loved fashion/style for as long as I can remember. So I thought why not invest a little money into this side project and see where it takes me, especially while I’m a stay at home mum.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last