You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Suavababy
1 more person needed for fashion contest!!!!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
22 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Are u an organ donor
Private
Popstar



:|
Private
International star



yes, of course!
Private
National star



i wanna be
Private
National star



No, I dontr think so. I think I should fix that soon.
Coralin
International star



After my death, yes. Does that count? lmao
Private
Popstar



Nesta wrote:
No, I dontr think so. I think I should fix that soon.
It takes two seconds if u log into helsenorge, just saying 
Private
Popstar



Coralin wrote:
After my death, yes. Does that count? lmao
Yeah thats what I meant lol 
Coralin
International star



ouch wrote:
Coralin wrote:
After my death, yes. Does that count? lmao
Yeah thats what I meant lol 
ndndndnd
I'm embarrassing
Private
National star



ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
No, I dontr think so. I think I should fix that soon.
It takes two seconds if u log into helsenorge, just saying 
I know. But lazy.
Lily
Princess of Pop



Yes 
Private
Popstar



Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
No, I dontr think so. I think I should fix that soon.
It takes two seconds if u log into helsenorge, just saying 
I know. But lazy.
Hhh I just did it cus I was already logged in lol
Private
International star



yea
i dont have any faith that my organs will even function by the time i die but just in case
RoloLolo
Queen of Queens



Yes, excluding corneas.
Account deleted




no, that'd be bad for the receiver
Private
Popstar



Pearlnet wrote:
no, that'd be bad for the receiver
I dont think most signed up for organ donations aCtuslly donate their organs when they die tho, there is little that can be wrong if you dont want to be thrown away
Maxwell
World famous



I think so? I'll have to go check now lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last