You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
TiredRen
Selling my wd!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
A honest message to Kaj
Libertas
Minister of Pop



Kaj is an extremely unprofessional Admin who spends the money he gets from people buying credits on an anonymous "hacker" but yet can't give the users of VirtualPopstar updates they have asked for in ages. He can spend a lot of money on an anonymous hacker and be thankful for their work but can NOT show the appreciation to the people keeping VP alive, the teams. Moderators, designers, ET members, NT members, YT members, SMT members, FT members & BT members work non-stop for years and can't even get a simple "thank you" from Kaj. 

A huge shoutout to all the team members for keeping up with this mess.
A huge shout out to all the designers, both badged and non-badged for helping the teams to make VP what it is.
A huge shout to all the mods for just having the energy and mental strength to work for VP.
Basically a huge shoutout to everyone except the one who shall not be named.
 
Okay, I'm out of here now... Making threads make me feel uncomfortable lmao
Quinzelle
Minister of Pop



And for my last message on VP until all this shit is sorted: AMEN!
Moss
International star



amen
Private
Queen of Queens



just saying he will not read it
Merlin
International star



I mean, as long as money keep rolling into Kaj’s bank account without Kaj having to invest any longer time managing vp much won’t happen.
Libertas
Minister of Pop



Hennastii wrote:
just saying he will not read it
I know, but I can be a pain in the butt and annoy him because he "needs" to delete it 

Private
International star



Hennastii wrote:
just saying he will not read it
this is all random and all but i love your outfit!!! 
Private
Queen of Queens



Troublemaker wrote:
Hennastii wrote:
just saying he will not read it
this is all random and all but i love your outfit!!! 
thank you <3
Private
Living legend



amen
RoloLolo
Queen of Queens



I can't tag but I applaud Sister Morphine who as usual, took the right approach.
I understand your point, but if you're truly bothered follow as she did perhaps.
River
Popstar



to be honest, i forget someone is actually running this site, until something like this happens and i’m reminded again. 

the only reason i even design for this site is as a creative outlet, as i’ve been lacking motivation to draw for over a year, as well as the joy of seeing people wear and enjoy what i’ve made. 
Merlin
International star



Sidenote, from past experience Kaj usually don’t take any type of criticism well, he will just label it as ”hate” towards him and dismiss it.
Didn’t he write a statement a while ago that he wouldn’t be active anymore because he said the users didn’t like him/were mean towards him?
Private
Youtube star



RoloLolo wrote:
I can't tag but I applaud Sister Morphine who as usual, took the right approach.
I understand your point, but if you're truly bothered follow as she did perhaps.
what she do
Scamander
Popstar



Yea I am very happy with all of you, because you are the reason I still come here from time to time. And actually enjoy it here.
If it was for Kaj, I would love to quit and hope he goes bankrupt
Private
National star



Preach

but he honestly doesn't care rip
Cult
Streetmusician



did he send money to a hacker
why tho 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last