You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
-closed- SMT: July Raffle
Private
Princess of Pop






The season of summer is finally here and nice weather too! Another thing that's here again is this month's raffle, which is hosted by Pinterest!






 Prize 
 
The winners will recieve this beautiful set made by @CeciIia
The amount of winners will depend on the amount of entries!



 Rules 
 Don't join the raffle on a side account

  Enter with the avatar base of your main account (F/M) 



 Deadline 
The deadline is the 3rd of July at 11:59pm CEST


Private
Princess of Pop




moorshum
International Star



very pretty set, thank you!!
Solar
National Star



oh em gee gorgeous
Melody
Popstar



Paris
International Star



love it 
Melody
Popstar



Callisto
World Famous



Really like it!
Private
Minister of Pop



Remindin myself I gotta join!!
Melody
Popstar



Private
World Famous



Liked, saved and commented ^^ 


Private
Minister of Pop



done :3
Private
World Famous



Joined
Private
World Famous



Did I do all? Last time it didn't show up 
Private
Princess of Pop



Pastellilapsi wrote:
Did I do all? Last time it didn't show up 
Yes, you did! 
OceanWitch
Popstar



Did all three, I think
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last