You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
SMT: wwib Star Wars edition
Private
World Famous



Cardboard wrote:
baby yoda

x
The resemblance is uncanny
WRENCH
Youtube Star



Please remember to delete the entry from your message when you quote, as the rules state.
Private
National Star






Jedi Rey ✨
Private
Queen of Queens



I hate star wars. Gl! 
Account deleted




r u serious i requested that to be designed aah
@Claire LOOK
Private
International Star



I need that prize 
Private
World Famous



TheGirlWithoutEyes wrote:
I hate star wars. Gl! 
mood.. most overrated movie ever made 
WRENCH
Youtube Star



Ella wrote:
TheGirlWithoutEyes wrote:
I hate star wars. Gl! 
mood.. most overrated movie ever made 

meanwihle i go to cons which basically has star wars as theme oops
Private
Popstar



TheGirlWithoutEyes wrote:
I hate star wars. Gl! 
Same tbh, ngl
WRENCH
Youtube Star



Private
World Famous



WRENCH wrote:
Ella wrote:
TheGirlWithoutEyes wrote:
I hate star wars. Gl! 
mood.. most overrated movie ever made 

meanwihle i go to cons which basically has star wars as theme oops
Sounds like how my brother is, haha.. he dont wear anything but star wars shirts.. he loves it..

I just.. can't 
Account deleted




Um i have no idea what i made .... does it qualify? The outfit im wearing ?
Kino
Popstar



so who’s y’all’s fav character(s)
mine is anakin
Private
Popstar



River wrote:
so who’s y’all’s fav character(s)
mine is anakin
Darth vader
Private
World Famous



River wrote:
so who’s y’all’s fav character(s)
mine is anakin

Boba Fett


This topic is closed.
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last