Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Will you join?
YES!
No
Show results
SMT: WWIB
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Out of this world
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I'm actually really happy with how this turned out!!
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Rhime
World Famous
Rhime wrote:
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
@Emiliaaaaaaa
wrote:
x
Hi, we just wanted to inform you that the hair part you used blended in too much, to the point it took us time before we noticed what part of the hair you used. Which means the part you used isn't visible enough.
Detrimentum
Popstar
Detrimentum wrote:
Comfortable
National Star
Comfortable wrote:
<33
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Use other ppls wd. Hate that.
I will think if I will join.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Comfortable
National Star
Comfortable wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Use other ppls wd. Hate that.
I will think if I will join.
I love that hahah because my wd sucks
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Comfortable wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Use other ppls wd. Hate that.
I will think if I will join.
I love that hahah because my wd sucks
Does that make you
comfortable
?
sorry I had to
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
Comfortable wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Use other ppls wd. Hate that.
I will think if I will join.
I love that hahah because my wd sucks
It's definitely a great way to appeal to those who find WWIB difficult bc of their wd.
I love that we can change it up like this sometimes. ^^
Comfortable
National Star
Comfortable wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Comfortable wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Use other ppls wd. Hate that.
I will think if I will join.
I love that hahah because my wd sucks
Does that make you
comfortable
?
sorry I had to
hhahaha
Comfortable
National Star
Comfortable wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Comfortable wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Use other ppls wd. Hate that.
I will think if I will join.
I love that hahah because my wd sucks
It's definitely a great way to appeal to those who find WWIB difficult bc of their wd.
I love that we can change it up like this sometimes. ^^
yes it is <33
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Oo love that hair
gotta remember to join this
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last