Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
10 cr, duck edition
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
omg one of them is Hvem
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
cardbord correct
Um who's this then
You tell me wahahahah
IS one of them melk
or Filth
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
RATGORE wrote:
omg one of them is Hvem
Hvem 😭
translation: who 😭😭😭
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Um who's this then
You tell me wahahahah
IS one of them melk
or Filth
I don't remember tbh
But I know one of them are melk
JAHAHAHAH
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Callum
Somsoc
Melk
Teabag
Hvem
Cardboard
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
You tell me wahahahah
IS one of them melk
or Filth
I don't remember tbh
But I know one of them are melk
JAHAHAHAH
😓😓😓😓😓😓
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Callum
Somsoc
Melk
Teabag
Hvem
Cardboard
think that's right, u just left some out hahag
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Callum
Somsoc
Melk
Teabag
Hvem
Cardboard
think that's right, u just left some out hahag
I literally just checked my screenshots...
If it's not Aria, I don't know who it is...
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Callum
Somsoc
Melk
Teabag
Hvem
Cardboard
think that's right, u just left some out hahag
I literally just checked my screenshots...
If it's not Aria, I don't know who it is...
Right??? 😓
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Callum
Somsoc
Melk
Teabag
Hvem
Cardboard
think that's right, u just left some out hahag
I literally just checked my screenshots...
If it's not Aria, I don't know who it is...
You have screenshots? Omg cx
You left out the beret duck
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Ducky
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Ducky
yes duck
Account deleted
wrote:
All the vpea boys
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
All the vpea boys
Nice try nesta cx
Exile
World Famous
Exile wrote:
I think one is callum Hvem and melk
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last