Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: May Raffle (closed)
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
did all 3
OceanWitch
Popstar
OceanWitch wrote:
Did all three
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Did all three
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
Did all three somehow. Had a hard time finding out how to add a message.
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
animeislive wrote:
Did all three somehow. Had a hard time finding out how to add a message.
seems like you forgot to like the post, but your comment and reblog worked!
@animeislive
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
checked everyone and you're all good btw 💜
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Liked and commented @hupinimi
SailorPom
International Star
SailorPom wrote:
Did them all, I really want that suit 💙💙
folklore
Youtube Star
folklore wrote:
beautiful prizes
Account deleted
wrote:
did all 3
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
did all three i think
brunhildevp.tumblr.com
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Gorgeous 😍
Unfortunately I can't do this from my phone, I'll try but idk if it'll let me
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
Did all three, i think
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
Atencia wrote:
animeislive wrote:
Did all three somehow. Had a hard time finding out how to add a message.
seems like you forgot to like the post, but your comment and reblog worked! @animeislive
Ok thanks for letting me know!!!
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
I'm pretty sure i did all 3 right
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last