Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: fruit or berries?
Fruit
25%
3
Berries
33%
4
both
33%
4
non
8%
1
The end date of this poll has expired on
30-04-2021 15:00
Small comp! CLOSED
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Im on phone so in case im gonna send the look can you post it here for me or its not valid?
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Gengar wrote:
Im on phone so in case im gonna send the look can you post it here for me or its not valid?
I can’t link. I need to put it on and save or save as favorit look if I have to link it for u. :c
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Gengar wrote:
Im on phone so in case im gonna send the look can you post it here for me or its not valid?
I can’t link. I need to put it on and save or save as favorit look if I have to link it for u. :c
Ok wait im gonna find a way
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Blueberry
batbrat
National Star
batbrat wrote:
commenting for later xx
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
When I do these comps, I see items I did not know I did own hahaha
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Nanami wrote:
When I do these comps, I see items I did not know I did own hahaha
Its normal huge wd haha
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Gengar wrote:
Nanami wrote:
When I do these comps, I see items I did not know I did own hahaha
Its normal huge wd haha
Hahah
KreeAutumn
Popstar
KreeAutumn wrote:
Kiwi
SailorPom
International Star
SailorPom wrote:
ORANGE
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Orange🍊
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
Blood
orange
,
but make it literal
batbrat
National Star
batbrat wrote:
strawberry (repost bc i think my old one glitched)
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
A kiwi gal (:
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
K I W I
K I W I
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last