Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Poll: Favourite look from the final 4?
Babooshka
Moss
Dwaal
Melk
Show results
VP's Drag Race S2: Grand Finale
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Woooo congrats Melk!!!
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Ooooh congrats Melk! I loved all the looks tonight!
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MILKY TEAM FOR THA WIN!!! IM SO PROUD OF YAA 😭❤️😭❤️
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Yeeesssssssssss!! I've been rooting for Melk since the beginning, so glad he won!! Congratulations to the other finalists as well as the rest of the cast, this season has had some LOOKS!!
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
aaaa thabk u baggy n vanity 💖💖💖
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
this was so nice to follow !! great job everyone, what a great top 4 and congrats to the winner !!!
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
Congratulations!! I loved all the looks and thank you for having me. My crown got snatched but it is well deserved 😍
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
I haven't been following this at all, but congratulations Marie!
MaddyEl
International Star
MaddyEl wrote:
congrats melk!!!
amazing job everyone, was so fun to follow along!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2