Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
✨ SMT: July Raffle ✨
Private
International Star
Hungry wrote:
Did all 3
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
omg n the deadline is my birthday
i better win
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
I think I did all three but if I could get it confirmed by someone i'd b happy heh
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
omg not only one but
three
ouch sets
did all three <3 @brunhilde_vp
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Thanks Ouch and SMT
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Just did all 3, can someone please check and lmk if I did it right? These sets are all so cute!!
You did! ^^
@Vanity
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I think I did all three but if I could get it confirmed by someone i'd b happy heh
You did! ^^
@Laboratory
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I think I did all three but if I could get it confirmed by someone i'd b happy heh
You did! ^^ @Laboratory
tysm
!!
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
With that hair I can live my tween scene dreams
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
did them all 🖤
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
did all three!
Private
Living Legend
Okami wrote:
did all 3 c:
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Did all 3 im gonna die if i dont win!
zuli
National Star
zuli wrote:
did all three!! :3
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Liked and commented @hupinimi
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last