Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: May Raffle
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I think I did all three
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
done ! the sets are so cute wahh
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Good luck! I did all 3!
Xiao
Popstar
Xiao wrote:
that bunny plushie is so cute
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I think I did all three
sure did!
Private
World Famous
Selcouth wrote:
I did all 3
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Such a cute set!
Did all three.
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
good luck 2 all! <3
i think i did all 3 hahha
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
angel wrote:
good luck 2 all! <3
i think i did all 3 hahha
you sure did!
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
Done
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
Oops did it on wrong post
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last