Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Draw my oc comp
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
djinn wrote:
sorry can't draw :/
Ohh no
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
I have so many wips but I will try. I miss drawing trolls
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
I have so many wips but I will try. I miss drawing trolls
Im really curious <3
Maris
National Star
Maris wrote:
Gengar wrote:
Maris wrote:
do you have specific preference for digital art?
Nope <3
i could try something on paper
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Maris wrote:
Gengar wrote:
Maris wrote:
do you have specific preference for digital art?
Nope <3
i could try something on paper
Any kind of art its accepted <3
Maris
National Star
Maris wrote:
Kinda fcked it with the watercolors
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Maris wrote:
X
x
Kinda fcked it with the watercolors
I love it
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
I have to bump
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
No one likes cr these days apparently hahaha
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Or no one likes me
laoe
Youtube Star
laoe wrote:
ughghguhgjfhg i wanna but i have no time
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
LillyN wrote:
wish i could draw
Oooh no
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
laoe wrote:
ughghguhgjfhg i wanna but i have no time
This is rll sad
ka1ji
Karaoke Star
ka1ji wrote:
is this still happening because i would like to join!
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
ka1ji wrote:
is this still happening because i would like to join!
Yup
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last