Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Bloom
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
Here's what i came up with! thank you to
@Babel
for letting me use their wardrobe
Perts
National Star
Perts wrote:
Babel wrote:
Afrocentrick wrote:
Anyone allowing their wardrobe to be used!!??
You can use mine !
Can I use your wd too?
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
i tried hehe, I just don't have many flower items
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Perts wrote:
Babel wrote:
Afrocentrick wrote:
Anyone allowing their wardrobe to be used!!??
You can use mine !
Can I use your wd too?
Yes !!
Did you save the look you sent?
Private
World Famous
Deschanel wrote:
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
My Entry
Nimmi
National Star
Nimmi wrote:
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
These r so cuteeeeee
Perts
National Star
Perts wrote:
using
@Babel
wd
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Private
Princess of Pop
Lyncait wrote:
💗 My entry 💗
EventTeam
Youtube Star
EventTeam wrote:
I'm loving these looks!
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
💗 My entry 💗
😳
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Reminder for when I get home from work
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
My WD is opened for everyone
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last