Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Wildlife Wonders - Junebug
pierrot
International Star
pierrot wrote:
Norfolk Hawker
Aeshna isoceles
Made w/ Kofod's wd
Private
King of Kings
NobodyRaphael wrote:
Phylliidae / Walking Leaf / Leaf Insect
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
KreeAutumn
Popstar
KreeAutumn wrote:
Golden tortoise beetle
Ferzion
National Star
Ferzion wrote:
🦋
Monarch Butterfly
🦋
(@CeciIia 's wd)
🦋
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Polyphemus Silkmoth
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
schinia gaurae
(and honestly bunch of pink + white moths)
Paris
International Star
Paris wrote:
jewel beetle
wd cecilia
Chat0yant
World Famous
Chat0yant wrote:
lunar moth
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
moorshum
International Star
moorshum wrote:
luna moth
wd used: Areximache
Cetus
World Famous
Cetus wrote:
Stephanorrhina adelphi
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Ladybug
Sunsh1ne
Popstar
Sunsh1ne wrote:
Snail
Made with Areximache's wd
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Should I extend the deadline?
I wont be home to dl the judging anyways, and I love seeing everyone's bugs!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last