Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: free credits?
yes please !
eh..
Show results
-Winners- 1k Credit Giveaway
MalakRomanoYT
Streetmusician
MalakRomanoYT wrote:
[table]
R0ttenflesh
[/table]
[table]
MaryamA
[/table]
Account deleted
wrote:
Bats
fr0gcer3al
National Star
fr0gcer3al wrote:
fr0gcer3al
Anabanana1523
Youtube Star
Anabanana1523 wrote:
Anabanana1523
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
oops im a bit late on drawing the winners but heck it was the festive season........
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
How generous of you! <3
I bet I'm late but I'll write my username anyway ^^
Glade
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
massive congratulations to the winner.....
@Rocki
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
because I feel like it I'm doing two runners up who will receive 500cr
......
@DUCKBOY
@Saintal
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Congratz!
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
because I feel like it I'm doing two runners up who will receive 500cr
......
@DUCKBOY
@Saintal
oh what in the
whaaaa
thank you so much?=???
YAY
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
eh I have no self control when it comes to giveaways
the following will receive 250cr each just because I feel like it
@InAllRetrospect
@beetlebum
@dahiliaasher12
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Saintal wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
because I feel like it I'm doing two runners up who will receive 500cr
......
@DUCKBOY
@Saintal
oh what in the
whaaaa
thank you so much?=???
YAY
no problem !! hope you enjoy <3
dahiliaasher12
National Star
dahiliaasher12 wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
Saintal wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
because I feel like it I'm doing two runners up who will receive 500cr
......
@DUCKBOY
@Saintal
oh what in the
whaaaa
thank you so much?=???
YAY
no problem !! hope you enjoy <3
i surely will omg :'(<3 !!!
InAllRetrospect
National Star
InAllRetrospect wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
eh I have no self control when it comes to giveaways
the following will receive 250cr each just because I feel like it
@InAllRetrospect
@beetlebum
@dahiliaasher12
omg thank you!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last