Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
23
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: ARe you Eggsited!?
YEs
Im gonna kill yOu aLL
Show results
THG!! ended
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Me casually being homesick
after murderin people...
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Octocat
questions her sanity.
daily
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
i wanna kill someone 😁
you did it!!! ... it was yourself.. but u killed someone! : D
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
im just chilling
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
SadBread wrote:
who infected me ?!
Me >
Varulv
World Famous
Varulv wrote:
rip
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
oh sam, martie, are we doing phasmo weekly today? if not imma do it on my own
I WANNA DO IT
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
oh sam, martie, are we doing phasmo weekly today? if not imma do it on my own
I aaam, not
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
SadBread wrote:
who infected me ?!
Me >
what did i ever do to you < / 3
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
oh sam, martie, are we doing phasmo weekly today? if not imma do it on my own
I aaam, not
cries violently
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
oh sam, martie, are we doing phasmo weekly today? if not imma do it on my own
I aaam, not
sighs
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
oh sam, martie, are we doing phasmo weekly today? if not imma do it on my own
I WANNA DO IT
u should stream it
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Me casually being homesick
after murderin people...
girlboss moment
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
oh sam, martie, are we doing phasmo weekly today? if not imma do it on my own
I aaam, not
cries violently
Dont cry it's such a turn on
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I aaam, not
cries violently
Dont cry it's such a turn on
HEEEEEEEEEELP
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
|
Next
|
Last