Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Werewolf?
YES!!
Ouuuuuuu
Show results
Werewolf #3 (Town of Salem forum game)
Private
World Famous
Hazelnut wrote:
not a voting?
*wondering why everyone voted the same for it
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, though I was just a ghost
Good
quit hogging the blankets
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, though I was just a ghost
What guilt?
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
goes to door and locks it
after that, i went straight to bed
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, though I was just a ghost
What guilt?
Vig is guilt tripping me
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, though I was just a ghost
What guilt?
He's upset he died
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, though I was just a ghost
What guilt?
Vig is guilt tripping me
You weren't sonic fast enough to dodge
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
vig wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, though I was just a ghost
Good
quit hogging the blankets
I'm not listening la-la-la-la-la
Private
World Famous
Hazelnut wrote:
capaldi wrote:
goes to door and locks it
after that, i went straight to bed
don't forget the safety chain..
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Sleeping with a knife... just in case
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Guys
what if
i was the wolf
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
vig wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What guilt?
Vig is guilt tripping me
You weren't sonic fast enough to dodge
Hnnnng
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
IM WEARING EARS AND A TAIL
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
vig wrote:
Guys
what if
i was the wolf
Yes you like like the wolf
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
|
Next
|
Last